Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

by CalixG

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Are you kidding me with this? You're still taking money for these DLC packs, which means you're still supporting them. How about a real answer? I bought the Ultimate Speed pack yesterday, used it once, now it doesn't show up. EA has been doing license authentication on DLC for more than a decade now. If you can't fix it for this game, stop selling it or give me back my $10. It will be a lot cheaper than fighting the inevitable class-action suit for failing to fulfill your end of the transaction.

Message 71 of 85 (1,781 Views)

[Try this]: NFS packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

★★★ Newbie

When this occurs to me when I try to enter the Hughes Int'l Airport I perform the following.

1. I press 'E' to go to the Origins Store as if I am about to buy the Terminal Velocity Pack.

2. Once I see it shows Purchased I then [ESC] out and go back to NFSMW game and sure enough it shows the area is opend.

Maybe you can try this.

Message 72 of 85 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes! I couldn't use my unlocked cars.. The game has been restarted
Message 73 of 85 (1,697 Views)

★ Novice

It shows that I have Ultimate Speed Pack and Time Saver Pack installed.. but when I get in the game, I have to buy the DLC again? Really? 
I can't access any of the cars from Ultimate Speed Pack.. even if it's installed. Please fix this E.A.

Message 74 of 85 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try to verify game chache. Go to my games right click on NFS:MW and select repair game. Worked for me. :D
Hope i've helped you!

Message 75 of 85 (1,552 Views)

★★ Novice

PROBLEM SOLUTION?

Hmmm... i'm no expert but, it may be something to do with the save data. if you bought the In-Game that may be the problem, because the game is just deleting the record of that DLC purchase (probably) to prevent the game from restarting itself and you guys raging cause you think some weird *'s happening to your PC. so, like I said the game deletes the DLC purchase and then next time you launch the game, it won't recall that you bought the DLC... if you bought it from the Origin store. .. well I have no * idea xD Hope I Could Help - JoJo

Message 76 of 85 (1,535 Views)

★★ Novice

I Didn't really expect it to be honest, EA has been known to be the least supportive Video Game company in HISTORY! I mean for example, my SimCity... disappeared, still no awnser! no awnser to this either... complete BOLLOCKS!

Message 77 of 85 (1,534 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no concrete solution on this? My DLC is not showing up. And the in-game-overlay is saying that I didn't had it enabled where it fact it is.

Message 78 of 85 (1,381 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Looks like that was the issue

Message 79 of 85 (1,087 Views)

★★ Expert

@Nym4960 

Bingo, and now we know EA really doesn't care about their product updates once the next game comes out.

Most wanted was a great game in 2005 and that 2012 version was kinda fun too.

Too bad EA stop servicing the updates.

Have a good day. Large smile

Message 80 of 85 (1,050 Views)