Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

by LunariusAstraeus

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Well the team are working on that *** thing

Message 61 of 85 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to go to the store and buy it again

Message 62 of 85 (1,712 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@highridge274 wrote:

You have to go to the store and buy it again

I call bull on that. Some people have tried THAT and it didn't work.

Message 63 of 85 (1,710 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. I bought Terminal Velocity but I can't acces it. I was gonna buy the other dlc, but not anymore.

Message 64 of 85 (1,647 Views)

★ Novice

SIMPLE FIX!!!!

so my issue is ive bought the content had to disable origin in order to get the bloody game started but when I did that the content wouldnt work so after checking out some other fixes this is what I did and got it to work.

So my content had unlocked for a few hours but then all of a sudden it decided to have a hissy fit and not work...

1. Deactivate origin in game
  2. so I started in Offline mode
  3. found a car that was supposed to be in the content attempted to get in get the message buy stuff and then warns about origin being offline
  4. alt-tab back to origin turned it online
  5. went back to the car still said origin ingame is disabled
  6. left the menu
  7. was able to drive the car and the content is unlocked
Message 65 of 85 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. Bought the Deluxe DLC bundle, and it seems to work randomly. i open the store and sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. That's the biggest reason that I don't play this game, because I HATE that i spent so much on it, and on DLC, only for it to not show up

Message 66 of 85 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also having this problem...

I haven't tried messing around with deleting files in the folders or editing version numbers.

So far, I've gotten around it once by entering the store menu... That made things appear and repair installs.

Gamedevelopers!?!?

I don't mind that you check that I actually bought the game and DLC on the first startup or even test it like once a year, but is it seriously necessary to check whether I bought the game and DLC every single startup?

I mean, what rationale would I have to piracy a game that I can't resell easily and has allready paid for?

Jeez, it seems overly paranoid and a waste of bandwidth to check for it every single time.  

Message 67 of 85 (1,583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. My full DLC bundle lost connection with my account. Looks like its dangerous to spend money in Origin. Please, fix this thing at last.

Message 68 of 85 (1,524 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, my case was solved by support, I've contacted. I think it was done by main game serial number. Thank you, Adhaar!

Message 69 of 85 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a fix yet? i am on PS3 and just not able to connect to the ea autolog and neither to psn! have no issues with other games though! i purchased the terminal velocity pack and nothing is there in the game! neither the cars nor the air port..i downloaded and installed the add on...twice! by the remotest chance when i did manage to log on to autolog and psn, the game said i need to purchase the terminal veocity pack to go to the airport!

now, deleted my entire game history and started from scratch!!!

Message 70 of 85 (1,509 Views)