Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

by DopeyDarrell

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am embarrassed to say... I missed that if you have the DB5 in multiplayer you have to drive that piece of .... a couple of races online to unlock the other cars. That information is not obvious enough, in game or on the needforspeed.com/ here I would recommend to actually tell people that one doesn't simply buy the cars, you have to work for them too. Not only in singleplayer but in multiplayer as well

The other problem with DLC not showing up is solved, for me, by entering the store and then exiting it when the whitepage load screen comes up.

Message 31 of 85 (1,959 Views)

★★ Novice

Somebody have a solution except uninstall ? Deception again with EA ...

In the future, i think i will keep my € for anything than EA Games (Simcity, NFS, FIFA...)

Sorry for my poor english, JeffAddict from France...

Message 32 of 85 (1,940 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's not "deception" lmao.

I'm guessing/hoping they're working on it. I have the same problem too.

Message 33 of 85 (1,935 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello all, 

Im a little confused,

I bought the DLC Deluxe pack as well on the internet store for pc.

I dunno how to access it, please help.

I bought it on the 14/4.

Message 34 of 85 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For close to 6 month's, maybe more, EA has known about this. They give "Text book" answers, and it solves nothing. I want my money back, thats all. I am fed up with the lack of Honest responce from the EA team as far as to whats being done to help the player base. They want us to show them "logs" as to what is going on with the client side of the game. But with all the threads here, and other place's about DLC packs not working as intended, They know its on their side.  WIth the time that has gone by with out any true help from EA, this fits right in to a class action suit.  I don't work for EA, so I should not have to inform them on how to fix the problem.

So, I will get off my soap box now, plase enjoy your day.....

Message 35 of 85 (1,904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, I think I may have found a fix for the Terminal Velocity DLC.  This actually happened last night when I purchased it for my account.  

What I did is went in-game, jumped to the Koenigsegg Agera near the airport and drove up to it, then was greeted with those Red X's as if I did not purchase it.  Once I hit that point, it asked me to Press "Y" (I have an XBOX controller hooked up to my pc) to enter the origin store.  I press Y, scrolled through the list and confirmed that Terminal Velocity was showing as purchased.  I exited the menu back to the game and voilà!  Airport was unlocked and was able to access the rest of the DLC included with my purchase. 

Thinking about how this worked for Terminal Velocity, this may also work for the Movies and Heroes DLC.  For Movies, you may need to locate the DB5, have it prompt you with the "Purchase DLC" option and enter the store to do the same as above.  I don't have the Movie or Heroes, but seems like if this worked for the Airport, potentially will work for the others in similar ways.

Message 36 of 85 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem!

Message 37 of 85 (1,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also receiving the same problem.

Message 38 of 85 (1,820 Views)

★ Novice

i just now started getting this problem. ive been playing the game for a while now (maybe a few months), and i had the bundle dlc pack since my original purchase of the game. i only recently purchased the ultimate pack during the sale origin had a few days ago, but now my game is starting to crash. after looking at the forums, i realized its an issue with my game not recognizing my DLC anymore. i log in and races are blocked out for me etc; when i try to race (using mods im assuming the game doesnt think i should have) the game crashes.

doing the store ESC trick works only for a few minutes before it crashes again (assuming it think i dont have the DLC again). Again, never ran into this problem before until i got the ultimate speed DLC (i had heroes/movies/terminal for a month or two and it worked without any problems), so i think thats where the problem lies. would like for this to be fixed.

Message 39 of 85 (1,785 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree, it's very annoying that this isn't re-coded yet....Seems to crash on me when I'm Using, or unlocking the last of the most wanted cars...Never had that problem before. Guess I broke my Gamer Cherry yesterday, played 21 hours straight...(minus the four crashes, and half hour getting it to work again each time)...Love the game, just too bad they haven't come up with a patch that works...

Message 40 of 85 (1,766 Views)