Re: DLC packs not showing up (Terminal Velocity, Movies, NFS Heroes)

by hasanjaroudi

Original Post

★★ Novice
If i may, i faced the same problem when i tried to acess the nfs heroes dlc. Everytime i go to the game they tell me that i didnt buy it. And i suppose this is what is happening to u. Here's what happened, maybe this isnt the case for u, but it solved my problem. Ok, first when i bought the dlc it was on the usa psn store. And sadly my nfs mw game was a zone 2 (europe) so this is the thing that i hate about sony, region-locking. I thought i could buy the dlc on the usa store because it was cheaper, but i ended up spending 10$ on nothing and ea didnt answer me. So i just went to the europe store and bought the dlc again and it worked perfectly. Maybe this is what is happening to u. I am giving u advice of what happened to and i hope ive helped u. And if it helped u tell the others. And thank u for reading this.
Message 21 of 85 (2,392 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've tried Fix 1-3, no go Frown

Message 22 of 85 (2,393 Views)

★★ Novice

Any update on this issue, EA?

I see a second topic on the front page regarding this which is showing as solved, when the problem has not been solved. I would appreciate it if you removed the solved title and provided an update.

Message 23 of 85 (2,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have a weird issue with this problem... My terminal velocity works fine but the problem for me is that I can drive the sucky but oh so cool DB5 but I can't access any other cars from the movie DLC. *edit; online.

I've search far and wide and can't find anything about unlocking the other cars. It's never been unlock before, atleast for lvl 71. I've tried the fixes except reinstalling. Since EA can't make the product we bought to work properly, I'm not so sure that the cloud storage will work.

Message 24 of 85 (2,369 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Cloud server works fine, never had problems for any games with it (including this game).

Just make sure  when you re-install it if it pops up, use the Cloud data. Hope they roll a fix out soon, I'm guessing its a server problem not detecting that we bought the DLC, I have to restart the game a time or two for it to show up.

Message 25 of 85 (2,368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Everytime my game loses sight of installed DLCs, I only need to open the EasyDrive store: do you see the 'Searching for Downloadable Content' message? If you go back to the game now, every DLC should get restored. No need to reinstall the game or check the files. You don't even have to open the Origin window, you only neet to select the STORE option and accept.

About unlocking DLC cars, all details you need can be found under Driver details -> your profile -> Multiplayer milestones -> Car milestones -> your DLC car class and then name; when you highlight the locked car, the game should tell you what DLC-specific milestone you need to complete in order to unlock it.

You can check DLC-specific milestones under Multiplayer progress -> Mod pack nameUsually, you only need to complete a set number of events in the mod's themed car class: Everyday car for Terminal Velocity, Sports cars for NFS Heroes and so on. For NFS Heroes, you are awarded a new car every 6 events.

I hope that the store DLC check will fix your DLC availability problems, and that info about how to unlock your DLC cars will be useful too.

I've also noticed, that I don't have the locked mileage on cars, since I only own the NFS Heroes pack. The issue may come from some specific DLC.

Did you know that you can't unlock RAM chassis on Porche Panamera Turbo? it's the same bug that occured on Marrusia B2 before.

There's also a WHOLE MILESTONE LIST missing! It's about being the worst driver, and includes obtaining the Backtracker, Wrecker and similar event tickets. EANajat, could you forward that info to the studio?

Message 26 of 85 (2,362 Views)

★★ Apprentice

the simcity problems gave the players a free game. we, who have the problems, should aleast get the DLC we have been waiting for, for free. Full refund, fixed and no hassle

Message 27 of 85 (2,350 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't quite agree with that to be honest, even with the disapearing, and stutter issues, the DLC (and game) are still fun, I am still getting my money's worth, do go into the store during the game using Easy Drive, fixes it, atleast for that session.

Message 28 of 85 (2,348 Views)

★★ Apprentice

well...no. I payed for the movie DLC to use in multiplayer but since it doesn't work for me with the fixes that are available. Going in to easy drive - store - esc x2 does not work in multiplayer, for me. Neither does any of the other fixes.

I can only access it while in singleplayer. I've spent well over 200 hour in this game and that's in multiplayer.

I do like the game, alot. I would agree with you that I've gotten my moneys worth, on the game itself. Not on the Movie DLC though and reading all the problems people are having, with all the DLC's and EA/Criterion's lack of interest to fix the problem or give us a deadline for a fix, I would say it is not worth the money, at all.

Message 29 of 85 (2,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here...c'mon, EA. We paid actual cash for this stuff! We expect it to work propery! I have to hop off the computer and go back to my iPhone to drive the M3 GTR every time...the game keeps on crashing due to the DLC.

Seriously, guys...fix this ASAP or give everyone their money back. 

Message 30 of 85 (2,320 Views)