Re: Concours mode crash

by Desolutional

Original Post

★ Guide

The Focus RS probably has the same problem too then, because that's what I start with.

Message 11 of 140 (1,289 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I dont know what to think more on this problem I just have to hope for a fix because i pay 55 euro and I cant play.

Message 12 of 140 (1,286 Views)

★ Pro

@devildriver91ita wrote:

Hey trickeh2k i connected in autolog on official site and say im lv 71 but now im 7 with concours playing offline, can interact to account for fix or deactivate concours and take me back to 71 in game?

The site refers to your singleplayer progression and level, that one will stay at level 71 always. Level 7is your current online level and no, once you chose to start all over again there's no rollback option, hence all the confirmation boxes before you start over.

If you're having more crashes, have you tried setting up a private game with just a few buddies to see if it crashes there too? Or just created on of your own and pass a speed camera.

Message 13 of 140 (1,283 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes i try private game but crash after 2 second when need to load speedpoint like the public game, its the same problem in private and public.

Message 14 of 140 (1,281 Views)

★ Pro

Not that it's helpful in anyway really, but yeah... problem seems to occur when  it's accessing your friends list for some reason. 

Message 15 of 140 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yup!

I have this problem too! before I selected concuors I didnt have any crashes after I selected is I have a lot!! Frown

Message 16 of 140 (1,271 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

how we can try to fix it? before i use concours i never had problem.

Message 17 of 140 (1,271 Views)

★ Guide
Wait for a patch I suppose, online is the probably the main fun part of MW, :S
Message 18 of 140 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In the meantime ay go to play with farcry3 :D

Message 19 of 140 (1,251 Views)

we

★★ Novice

well I got the ps vita version of the most wanted. I started concours mode the other day and I didn't realize this is a start of game crash.

Everytime it loads the total SP in multiplayer game it just gives me the c2-12828-1 error then gets back to the main menu of the vita. no exception. I was fine before I started the concours mode. I have tried millions of solutions and reset my ps vita to the death, nothing works. I am a Chinese, now I am looking at the screen with error code and checking a one inch thick dictionary to type this reply. 

Probably a patch is on its way? Any official solution or suggestion from EA? I have played EA game since 1990...though some of them are pirated, but you know, not for ps vita.

Message 20 of 140 (1,230 Views)