Re: Concours Bug

by TrueDarkMind

Original Post

Concours Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have a bug with Concours, I use concours for first time, my game crash and for a mistake select "Offline save" and now have Gold plate letter.
But have 00 Concours and can't restart my level and join in Concours again, and... jave Level 71 now.

I'm sorry for my english, I'm Chilean.
Message 1 of 4 (504 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

man , i had the same problem with my game , but i was able to solve it with a simple trick , you should also try to apply that trick and see if it works for you , first of all , delete the nfs mw save file from your "my documents" folder , then launch the game , and select cloud data when the save choice option comes , then close the game again . and download a 100% complete savegame from the web , then replace it with the local save stored in your my document folder , then restart the game and select local data when it prompts to select the save file , hopefully your problem will be gone , maybe your singleplayer progress will be reset to 00% , but you will be able to upgrade your speedlevel again , try it , cheers , wish you luck :D this trick worked for me , i hope it will work for you also

Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Restart?

Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I try so many times, and not work Frown

Message 4 of 4 (478 Views)