Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Autolog constantly disconnecting

by tarka_db

Original Post

Autolog constantly disconnecting

★★★ Apprentice

Playing the PC version. Autolog won't stay connected for longer than 5 minutes. I constantly see Autolog was disconnected in single player and I need to manually reconnect. In multiplayer, I can't even finish one event on a speedlist. This is quite frustrating and game-breaking. I also experience the performance frame drop issue as well. A option to completely turn off voice would be a welcome addition as well.  

Message 1 of 162 (12,461 Views)

Re: Autolog constantly disconnecting

★★★ Newbie

I can play one event and sometimes two events but never could finish a complete speedlist. There was only once I could do that and it was when I used method described in here: http://bit.ly/PPN4tC . But it worked only for one day and next day I woke up, yea, the same annoying random disconnection problem just appeared all over again. It just keeps disconnecting and reconnecting....

I've seen many other people reporting the same trouble in these forums, and I've read somewhere in them where an EA guy told they're investigating the problem and....

I don't know what it is, but I hope they will fix it as soon as possible cause multiplayer is more fun than boring single player mode.

Message 2 of 162 (12,277 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@tarkadb wrote:

Playing the PC version. Autolog won't stay connected for longer than 5 minutes. I constantly see Autolog was disconnected in single player and I need to manually reconnect. In multiplayer, I can't even finish one event on a speedlist. This is quite frustrating and game-breaking. I also experience the performance frame drop issue as well. A option to completely turn off voice would be a welcome addition as well.  

I have the same problem but on PlayStation 3. 

Message 3 of 162 (12,234 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

we have identified a few issues that have been causing autolog disconnects and are working to resolve all of these.

Message 4 of 162 (12,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fantastic news. The game is just too great to be dragged down by these issues.

Message 5 of 162 (12,203 Views)

★★ Novice

@CriterionQA01 wrote:

Hello,

we have identified a few issues that have been causing autolog disconnects and are working to resolve all of these.

Can we at least get a timeline for when VOIP and disconnect issues will be addressed? Half of the people I've talked to wont even consider buying this game in the current form.

Honestly, With the issues the game shipped with and the dismal sales, I cannot forsee EA continuing the series. I know this will be my last NSF purchase and I'm not alone.

Message 6 of 162 (12,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Critereon needs to succeed from the EA union.

Message 7 of 162 (12,155 Views)

★★★ Novice

Considering it has been three weeks since the release of the game and this has still not been resolved, when can we *expect* it to be fixed?  Another week? A month?  How long am I expected to wait until I receive the game that I paid for?  How is this not fixed by now? 

Message 8 of 162 (12,092 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I still haven't played more than 40 minutes of the game and haven't started it up in 2 weeks. Waiting till this get patched because it's frustrating and unplayable as is. Criterion, seeing as you are aware of the issues, when will it be fixed? When can I play the game I payed so much for?  

Message 9 of 162 (12,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I see they still have not released anything to update or fix autolog.  Its more like Hey here is the DLC that you all wanted, and buy it now, then we will fix the autolog issue.

Message 10 of 162 (12,059 Views)
Twitter Stream