Re: totally srewedup the game mechanics

door Roelofhemkes
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

totally srewedup the game mechanics

★★ Novice

i cant remember how many times i now kissed the border cause the steer and r2 tap just failed to work, its really sad they had to temper with the old mechanics on this

and even worse the requirements especially on story missions i need like 130 wich is recommended i go in with a 257 and everyone i race laps around except for dex he just passes me by like its nothing that just shouldnt be possible on a 120 event, again i blame the above not working proper 30% of the time i cant for the life of it initiate the slide so i hit the wall and here goes dex again poof miles ahead of me while i still got halve a lap on all the other racers (i switched to a 130car and easily won) but that is just rediculous

dont get me wrong i like a challenge but after grinding my * of just to get a better startupcar no 130 req. should outtake me that easy! ai shouldnt be that op! except for the cops ofcourse! luving the difficulty there

if only the new r2 and slide worked proper or having an alternate option instead of a handbrake that annihilates your speed and normal braking doing practicly nothing to get drifting i would be okay in any race even with op story ai...(please add classic steering option)

Bericht 1 van 2 (562 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Re: totally srewedup the game mechanics

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★ Novice

@painwav3Alternate option is available. When driving, press te right button to open quick menu. Go to the tuning option and the last option is to switch drift from R2 to L2 (brake)

Bericht 2 van 2 (551 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

blue-ea-promo

Verbeter je verbinding met Need for Speed

Verlies de race niet door netwerk-lag.

Verbeter je verbinding

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help