main menu

by ken5213

Original Post

Accepted Solution

main menu

★ Novice

I am unable to go to the main menu in the new need for speed game.is ther a key or combination to have this work? I am unable to exit the game without rebooting.

contact me at [edit: email address removed] please.

Message 1 of 6 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: main menu

★ Guide

as far as i understand you can play the game normally (driving around, doing races ect.) but you can't find a way to exit the game normally 'cause you can't access the game menu while playing?

the key to access the game menu is the backspace key, the exit game option is under the settings option

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (276 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@ken5213

Do you mean that when you press the space bar to go into the main menu, nothing happens?

We have several steps available in our PC troubleshooting thread so I would recommend to go through those first to try and solve the issue.

Message 2 of 6 (292 Views)

★ Novice

My pc is certainly powerful enough to play game. game play is ok, what I am unable to do is go to game main menu to exit game. I have to disconnect to exit game.

the game was downloaded a few days ago and I have been unable to exit from the game itself without disconnecting.

Message 3 of 6 (279 Views)

★ Guide

as far as i understand you can play the game normally (driving around, doing races ect.) but you can't find a way to exit the game normally 'cause you can't access the game menu while playing?

the key to access the game menu is the backspace key, the exit game option is under the settings option

Message 4 of 6 (277 Views)

★ Novice

thankyou for your response, I can exit the game normaly. Will concentrate on racing and building now.

Message 5 of 6 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@ken5213

I have to admit that when I started the PC version for the first time I had to press every button on my keyboard to find the settings menu..

Thanks, @Th3Bl00dyN1n3r, for clearing that up!

Message 6 of 6 (246 Views)