Xbox one frame rate drops

by kdr2785

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one frame rate drops

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I'm currently experiencing frame rate drops when playing all drive. It's making the game fairly much unplayable unless I chose the "Play Alone" option in settings. Please look into and patch it.

Message 1 of 6 (19,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox one frame rate drops

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@kdr2785

I would recommend to go through the console troubleshooting thread to see if those steps resolve the fps drops for you.

@aluis420

Of course we care about our players. Without you there wouldn't be any games! However, if you just posted that sentence to get a reply out of me.. then I yield and grant you the victory.

Lastly, I hope the troubleshooting thread helps you in resolving the frame rate issues. Feel free to reach out to me again if you have any further questions.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (23,984 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yeah I've noticed the massive fps drops in the game. Game had no problems till these past coming weeks towards this update. constant problems. Nowadays I can't even load the game past the art screen then the pos crashes lmfao. oh and too bad they'll never answer cause they don't care about the players, only their money.

Message 2 of 6 (19,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@kdr2785

I would recommend to go through the console troubleshooting thread to see if those steps resolve the fps drops for you.

@aluis420

Of course we care about our players. Without you there wouldn't be any games! However, if you just posted that sentence to get a reply out of me.. then I yield and grant you the victory.

Lastly, I hope the troubleshooting thread helps you in resolving the frame rate issues. Feel free to reach out to me again if you have any further questions.

Message 3 of 6 (23,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Personally, I have experienced frame drops whenever I quick start my console and resume the last played game rather than restart at least one of them.

I solved this by restarting my console whenever it had this problem, and completely closing all games before turning it off.
Message 4 of 6 (15,537 Views)

★★ Guide
I think i have 18 or less Frames on devastation on Xbox one FAT. Its horrible
Message 5 of 6 (8,174 Views)

★★ Guide
This New update have tones of bugs. Frames horrible on devastation, hang dolls and dolls stand up like a cross, a plane noise come from nowhere, the 6 aim its wierd now... Man, im gonna play Siege e forget about this game
Message 6 of 6 (8,168 Views)