Re: Wrap Editor and keyboard>controller transposing BUG in PC

by DounldTrumpKill

Original Post

Re: Wrap Editor Bug & Controller support broken

★★★★★ Newbie

damn... finally i found someone with the same problem. i bought the game 2 days ago and everything was fine until today when i came back from work... besides tthe wrap editor bug i also have a bug where my car turns slightly to the right!

Message 21 of 42 (1,665 Views)

Re: Wrap Editor Bug & Controller support broken

★★★★★ Newbie

ok i fixed it lol. i realized i had my joystick enabled wich f***ed everything up! i disabled it and voila everything works

Message 22 of 42 (1,662 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DounldTrumpKill

Thanks for your detailed responses. If you can provide me with that video when you have the time I can have that looked at as well.

Message 23 of 42 (1,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Finally got the video done. Took me a while because my Adobe license ran out in the most convenient time. I had to look for a new editing software. 

From the test I ran It seems my previous statements were a little off. Ill let the video explain most of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pUXHcU7wkM&feature=youtu.be

Mind you the video is pretty long because I tried to run every scenario that came to my mind.

Also Id be very happy if other people with the same issue can compare their results to mine. 

I wont be jumping threads anymore. This is going to stay the main one since its very much on topic.

Message 24 of 42 (1,682 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DounldTrumpKill

Thanks a lot for setting up this video. it details perfectly what's happening so I've forwarded this for investigation. 

Like you mentioned, let's make this the main thread about the subject. If I have any updates then they will be posted here.

Message 25 of 42 (1,660 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah exactly the same thing is happening with me

@DounldTrumpKill thanks for making the video

Message 26 of 42 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

/bump

Still unresolved issue. Will see what the new update brings

Message 27 of 42 (1,608 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DounldTrumpKill @Straatford87

Problem still unresolved after update

Message 28 of 42 (1,593 Views)

EA DICE Team

@TheZeNinja @DounldTrumpKill

I don't think our quality team has been been able to reproduce this issue, but I will ask for an update.

Message 29 of 42 (1,590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Thank you for the update on the situation. The last two Ideas I have left to fix this is contacting a EA advisor and hope that he is capable of deleting the entire cloud save for this game on my account, or try to install the game on a completely different system to see if its hardware based the issue. It's very mind boggling to me why only a few people have this issue. 

I'm very busy in my life right now so I wont be able to post results anytime soon. 

@TheZeNinja Let me know if anything changes for you. Ill do the same. 

Message 30 of 42 (1,571 Views)