Unable to load your custom wrap(s) from the server. Please try again later.

by fossil_zero

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to load your custom wrap(s) from the server. Please try again later.

★★★ Newbie

I get this error every single time. I have not been able to customize paint or wraps since I have had this game, which has been about 2 months.  I also cannot take Snapshots.  I have tried Port Forwarding, disabling my firewall, and restarting my router.  Nothing works.  Everything else connected to my internet works fine.  my ISP is ATT-SBC Global.  I bought this game over Forza 6 for it's customization options, which is exactly what I cannot do.  Please help!

Message 1 of 13 (6,832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to load your custom wrap(s) from the server. Please try again later.

EA DICE Team

@fossil_zero

Please take a look at the connection steps in our Need for Speed troubleshooting guide as there might be some steps in there that you have not done yet:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-ME-FIRST-NFS-Basic-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (8,742 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@fossil_zero

Please take a look at the connection steps in our Need for Speed troubleshooting guide as there might be some steps in there that you have not done yet:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-ME-FIRST-NFS-Basic-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

Message 2 of 13 (8,743 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having this issue to, wont allow me to edit or save any wraps saying there are no slots available, did you get it sorted yet?
Message 3 of 13 (6,788 Views)

★★ Novice
I have had they same problem since I brought the game
Message 4 of 13 (6,779 Views)

★★ Novice
can someone plz help is there no one out there that knows how to fix this problem
Message 5 of 13 (6,773 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sc9ttyv

If this issue is temporary then we were most likely experiencing a server outage. If the issue persists then please refer to our troubleshooting guide that I posted earlier in this thread.

Make sure you specifically follow the connection steps as being unable to load wraps is caused by network issues.

Message 6 of 13 (6,758 Views)

★★ Novice
hello did u sort ur problem with this
Message 7 of 13 (6,706 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sc9ttyv

Unless there is a server outage from our side (there currently is not, I have verified this for you just now), then this is a specific network settings issue. You can resolve this by following the connection steps in our troubleshooting guide.

The most important steps are as follows:

Message 8 of 13 (6,688 Views)

★ Novice
Hello mines has recently fixed with everything working on it.. Took over a month before it did sort itself out but I'm glad it's sorted :-) love the recent update too!
Message 9 of 13 (6,685 Views)

★★ Novice
thanks for the help Tom to be honest I have no idea about any think this says open ports router things firewall this has to be the most messed up thing ever what happen to pay for a game put it in and play if this is th3 case I have to do all this trouble shooting cap to paint my car then this game is just not worth it I'm very disappointed with this game it don't live up to the old ones like most wanted
Message 10 of 13 (6,670 Views)