Re: Unable to hear voice soundtrack

by DKirchberger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to hear voice soundtrack

★★ Novice

I am able to hear all gameplay, music, car sounds, etc... the only thing that I do not hear is the voice soundtrack of the actors in the cut scenes and on the phone. I can faintly hear the voices but they are completely muffled, its very hard to hear. I have uninstalled and installed it again and same problem occurs. None of my friends have had this problem. I have the digital deluxe edition pre order on xbox one.

Message 3 of 11 (2,995 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @DKirchberger,

What you are experiencing could happen when your console is for example set to 5.1 surround sound. If you do not have a 5.1 setup, voices could go lower or get lost during certain moments in the game.

It is definitely worth testing--I have often encountered the same issue with the FIFA series where players did not hear the commentary until we changed the audio settings. 

Please let me know if any of that worked for you.

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (2,994 Views)

All Replies

Need For Speed 2015 audio Is very quiet

★ Novice

Why Is the game so quiet? I have the game volume turned all the way up I also have my Headset turned up the the max volume and still the music and everything is so quiet, Is this a bug? all my other games are not this quite.

My headset is Turtle beach Ear Force Stealth 500X if you need to know.

In the closed beta the game was much louder than it is now in the full game.

Message 1 of 11 (3,041 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015 audio Is very quiet

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem but a little different. I am able to hear all gameplay, music, car sounds, etc... the only thing that I do not hear is the voice soundtrack of the actors in the cut scenes and on the phone. I can faintly hear the voices but they are completely muffled, its very hard to hear. I have uninstalled and installed it again and same problem occurs. None of my friends have had this problem. I have the digital deluxe edition pre order on xbox one.

Message 2 of 11 (3,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @DKirchberger@ovBane,

I want to look at your audio settings to make sure the problem isn't with the settings. Can you please take a look at the the following articles:

With other games I have encountered similar reports before, Most of issues were however fixed by changing audio settings. Please let me know if above steps worked for you.

--Tom

Message 4 of 11 (2,984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I looked through the articles you gave me and i don't think it has anything to do with that. I hear everything perfectly, except for the voices of the actors/characters in the cut/movie scenes. When they call me on the phone it mutes the music and i can not hear any voices. 

You can imagine that i don't even feel like playing the story mode at the moment. It makes me feel I'm deaf to the voices only lol.

Message 5 of 11 (2,969 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @DKirchberger,

What you are experiencing could happen when your console is for example set to 5.1 surround sound. If you do not have a 5.1 setup, voices could go lower or get lost during certain moments in the game.

It is definitely worth testing--I have often encountered the same issue with the FIFA series where players did not hear the commentary until we changed the audio settings. 

Please let me know if any of that worked for you.

Message 6 of 11 (2,995 Views)

★★ Novice

My apologies, the first time i tried it nothing had happened. I just tried it and its all good.

Thank you very much, have a great day!

See you in Ventura Bay Wink

Message 7 of 11 (2,947 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @DKirchberger,

Great to hear! I hope you will have a lot of fun with the game.

Race ya later ;-)

--Tom

Message 8 of 11 (2,938 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Tom,

i am am having the same issue on PS4, any ideas? The sound is also very low and not as loud or impactful or "full" as other games. 

Any ideas on this?

Nick

Message 9 of 11 (2,854 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015 audio Is very quiet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have  same  problem but  on pc

Message 10 of 11 (2,439 Views)