by SupaKur

Original Post

Re: The Multiplayer Of NFS 2015

★★★★★ Novice

I really hope they talk to us soon ! 

Message 11 of 40 (4,473 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

in simple words nfs "the run" has the best ,multiplayer matchmaking it should be like that in all games or its all * from nfs mostwanted/rivals/2015 ok no one racer would buy that racing game ok!

Message 12 of 40 (4,204 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

in simple words nfs "the run" has the best ,multiplayer matchmaking it should be like that in all games or its all not good from nfs mostwanted/rivals/2015 ok no one racer would buy that racing game ok!

Message 13 of 40 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What the heck, this is ridiculous, no way. so EA NFS did not create a way to have races against other players. seems like such a ripoff.

first i was tricked into thinking the single player campaign was ok without internet., so i pay for xbox live to play. This doesn't make sense at all.

EA you owe all of us either some money back or you need to fix this *... that's just very misleading... RIPOFFS!!!

Message 14 of 40 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Spot on. Game needs multiplayer to live on.
Message 15 of 40 (1,933 Views)

Re: Multiplayer

★★★★★ Newbie
You can only race 1at a time
Message 16 of 40 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi all,

I will keep this thread alive as it has a lot of replies, but do not hesitate to post any thoughts you might have in our Feedback & Suggestions thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Feedback-amp-Suggestions/td-p/493983

Message 17 of 40 (13,394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Got it EA ! Thanks for seeing this ! I will post it on the feedback and suggestion area . 

Message 18 of 40 (1,917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah that'll be good. What if you have a location for it. Like the gas stations were we can do more than race like show off your customized cars and change your car.there are a lot of gas stations so they won't be to hard find one.

Message 19 of 40 (1,911 Views)

Multiplayer Matchmaking

★★ Novice
To NFS, and Ghost Games,

I absolutely love your new game! It's amazing and I adore the customization. I love the drifting mechanics as well. But there's just one thing I'd love to do, and that's to be able to find a race with 8 players easily. It's so difficult to find a player or two who would actually want to participate in a race or a drift event. Kinda like being able to click a button and be sent to a drift even with 7 other players. I have a few other friends who would completely adore the idea of easily finding events to play with other players. If you guys implement something like that in the game, then this would definitely be one of the best racing games I've played in ages! Thank you so much for reading!
Message 20 of 40 (1,571 Views)