★★ Newbie

Loading screen

Message 15 of 261 (44,046 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed connection

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Update:

The infinite loading screen issue has been resolved and players should now be able to load their game without issues. For anyone that is experiencing loading issues, please follow the connection steps in our Need for Speed troubleshooting guide.

The most important connection steps are the following:

• Do a hard reset on your console and router (unplug both from power for about two minutes)
  • Use a wired connection
  • Enable port forwarding on your router. You can find more info on how to do that in a PS4 and XB1 guide
  • Setup a static ip address (this is necessary if you want to enable port forwarding)

View in thread

Message 2 of 261 (51,278 Views)

All Replies

need for speed connection

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Every time i try to play it gives me a connection lost pop up. im playing on a digital download for a playstation 4. the pop up reads; Your connection to the game server has been lost. You will be returned to the Need for Speed Network Menu. i got in once last night but it took a few tries, but now i can't get in at all.

I also have NAT type 2. which should be ok. and ive tried resetting the router and modem. 

Message 1 of 261 (43,816 Views)

Re: need for speed connection

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Update:

The infinite loading screen issue has been resolved and players should now be able to load their game without issues. For anyone that is experiencing loading issues, please follow the connection steps in our Need for Speed troubleshooting guide.

The most important connection steps are the following:

• Do a hard reset on your console and router (unplug both from power for about two minutes)
  • Use a wired connection
  • Enable port forwarding on your router. You can find more info on how to do that in a PS4 and XB1 guide
  • Setup a static ip address (this is necessary if you want to enable port forwarding)

Message 2 of 261 (51,279 Views)

Infinite Loading need for speed

★★ Novice
Has anyone corrected this issue
Message 3 of 261 (43,944 Views)

When will infinite loading be fixed

★★★ Newbie

When will infinite loading be fixed

Message 4 of 261 (43,947 Views)

Infinate loading screen on nfs 2015

★★★ Newbie
Hi I bought need for speed and I get stuck on the losing screen at 100% please help
Message 5 of 261 (43,946 Views)

Stuck on Loading Screen (PS4)

★★★★ Novice

Just got the game but it seems i cant playFrownFrown. Every time i click play now I get stuck on the loading screen that displays the controller commands. After it reaches 100%.

Message 6 of 261 (44,102 Views)

Re: Stuck on Loading Screen (PS4)

★★★ Newbie
Me too but on Xbox one. I have reset my Xbox and re downloaded it is still doing it. My NAT is open.
Message 7 of 261 (44,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been having the same problem and I'm on the XB1, I been waiting almost a hour and it's really getting on my nerves
Message 8 of 261 (44,043 Views)

★ Novice

same here but if you press butoons you can hear that your searching in the menuDisappointed

Message 9 of 261 (44,013 Views)