Server updates/maintanabce??

by GTI_Stump

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server updates/maintanabce??

★★ Apprentice

Are the EA servers really undergoing constant updates? I've not played 2015 for some time but got back into it a few days ago...

3 days in a row, it comes up with a quote bottom of screen (I'm on PS4) stating that the servers will be going down in 10 minutes....

The first two days I exited the game....easy. Today I hung around and had just started a race, sure enough...off they went and I was left with a black screen. Frown

Is this an ongoing thing? Are the servers being readied for a permanent shutdown?? Devil

I'm still liking 2015 most of all.

Cheers

Message 1 of 6 (1,564 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Server updates/maintanabce??

Community Manager
Message 2 of 6 (1,537 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Message 2 of 6 (1,538 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry Sorry but no, the issue is not solved. Since several months I have same problem described by @GTI_Stump. I have opened serveral cases and attached screenshots proving you are forced to move to another server very frequently, e.g. two or three times every hour.
All cases have been closed without giving a solution.
Please stop lying to EA customers and fix your issue with the servers as soon as possible. No one can believe that all your NSF 2015 servers have to be stoped once every hour 'due to maintenance', every hour of the day, every day of the week, during months...
You are giving a vey poor quality service. Please fix your issue.
Message 3 of 6 (914 Views)

★ Apprentice
By the way, I opened this post one month ago and nobody from EA has answered so far:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-2015/NFS-2015-servers-maintenance/m-p/10779131#M18289
Message 4 of 6 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you actually serious all thing good on your end!! Not asking you to check to see whether you can get on google peaople are telling you you * servers are resetting all the * time!! Do something about it like your * job instead of sitting their acting like a script kiddy with a.purpose all your games are money hungry at least let the people play what they * payed for or is it the fact that ea know the server is costing more to run than is actually making you money so you thought you annoy enough players to stop them from playing so you can shut your server down how about this!! Don’t make your * game all online and you won’t have to run * servers take a page from call of duty make connections peer to peer dumb * 

Message 5 of 6 (749 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems servers were not stopped so frequently during some days and now we are back. Since a couple of  days I have to move to another server again and again. Things are even worst now: many times I connect to another server and after a few seconds I receive the message informing it will be stopped in 15 or 10 minutes!!!

Message 6 of 6 (704 Views)