Re: Prestige mode not working, Achievements not unlocked.

by Deelis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prestige mode not working, Achievements not unlocked.

★★★ Novice

I have beaten the game, but cannot enter prestige mode. Keeps telling me that i need to beat the game first.

Also I'm missing 2 achievements: "RWB" and "Home is where your car is". Obviously since I've beaten the game i should have these achievements.

Message 1 of 23 (8,178 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

Go to your inbox, Messages, Travis has sent you a lengthy voice message with a group call with Amy, read the full message, then the prestige mode will be unlocked.

this worked for me.

View in thread

Message 4 of 23 (9,297 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I should add that this is on the PC

Message 2 of 23 (8,150 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Deelis

I've not seen further reports about this as of yet so I will keep an eye out on this being a potential bug after the latest patch.

Meanwhile, please try rebooting your system and game to see if that has an effect. You could also try right-clicking Need for Speed in Origin and selecting Repair Game. This could also potentially be a temporary server issue which would mean that the issue will resolve itself shortly.

Please update me on the status once you've gone through the above steps.

Message 3 of 23 (8,142 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Go to your inbox, Messages, Travis has sent you a lengthy voice message with a group call with Amy, read the full message, then the prestige mode will be unlocked.

this worked for me.

Message 4 of 23 (9,298 Views)

EA DICE Team

@eeshanhamilton

That is good to know. Thanks for the information!

(I haven't been able to play the update myself yet. Work and all..)

Message 5 of 23 (8,133 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you very much! Going through the messages , I was finally able to enable prestige mode. Now only the achievement issue remains. Guess i wont be getting all of the achievements Frown
Message 6 of 23 (8,129 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Deelis

I've seen further reports of players missing achievements. This can for example happen when a disconnect or game crash occurs during the unlocking of the achievement (or for further as of yet unknown reasons).

The bad news here is that we are unable to grant achievements. The only solution to that is to use the reset your journey options which is understandably not what (most) players are looking for after they've just finished the game. Sorry that I can't do more about that from our end..

If you have any further questions then feel free to let me know.

Message 7 of 23 (8,128 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you very much for your help Standard smile Guess i'll have to do another playthrough at some point...
Message 8 of 23 (8,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Deelis

I am glad that we were able to provide you with the information that you were looking for.. Standard smile

I am about to start another playthrough for Dragon Age: Inquisition myself, and after that I've got another playthrough for Need for Speed planned. I usually leave the games for a while so that when I come back it feels fresh again.

If you have any further questions or comments then feel free to reach out to me again.

Have a nice day,

Message 9 of 23 (8,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ive tried this solution several times and it hasn't worked for me sadly.

Message 10 of 23 (7,953 Views)