Re: PLEASE EA YOU CAN MADE REMASTERED NFS MOST WANTED & THE RUN FOR PS4

by JT-CAN-ALB

Original Post

PLEASE EA YOU CAN MADE REMASTERED NFS MOST WANTED & THE RUN FOR PS4

★★ Apprentice

i think on ps4 are just 2 parts nfs ( but this 2 old part BEST ever )  , please Ea made remastered WANTED & THE RUN FOR PS4 

i buy 100% 

thank you Scarlett 

Message 1 of 9 (2,177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

me too i buy both nfs 100%   

Message 2 of 9 (2,123 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

oh yeaaa i buy also 

more as 100%

Message 3 of 9 (2,112 Views)

★★★★ Novice

finally amazing idea this 2 nfs are best ever , i buy too Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (2,106 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will also buy Standard smile   

and very much agree that best nfs 

Message 5 of 9 (2,097 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes yes the run has supeeer multiplayer , agree i buy mw and the run too 

Message 6 of 9 (2,093 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

me too buy  np Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (2,090 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

What about this just add the story in to the new one. I've got idea what if this. Your racing about Cross pulls you up and he said Razor is looking for you. Flash back to most wanted you just take the keys off him to the bwm so you never got to see Razor. So you can make it so he got arrested. So back to the story... Cross put you in witness protection which is a new city your making new people and new races. Cross came back to you so you have to move because of Razor is closing the gap, you don't move, one night you are racing and after you go back home. Your home is on fire just as your your going book your self in a hotel Razor follows you. You managed to lose him but your are in a different city. It's the city of where you first started in most wanted you find a new home. Your racing about and after Robin show up. You do some races with Robin and she goes missing, your looking all over the city for her and a rumour is that she has gone to another city. Cross finds you in a cafe and he says. You do know that Razor has took Robin he's on the run from the police. So you team up with Cross to go and hunt down Razor to find Robin. Cross turns his badge in to help you find Robin. You find Razor in a city with Robin in the passenger seat... you lay low for a bit do some races, and new events, you find Razor at the gas station  filling up so you race Razor and just as you come around the corner to win. Cross comes out of nowhere  and smashes into Razor and arrestes him. Cross gets his job back and you vanish. I think this will be good because you all want Most Wanted 2 and The Run. So why not continue them both in one big DLC. You already have a good game, continue with the story more than trying to make a new Need For Speed. Just make it bigger.

I think trying to make remakes games are stupid.... In with the new out with the old.....

Message 8 of 9 (2,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I would love a remaster of NFS The Run more than any other game in history, the last 2 NFS games on PS4 while certainly they look good, but they simply weren't challenging enough for me
Message 9 of 9 (2,012 Views)