[PC]Unable To Play In Fullscreen

by DuraZellDincht

Original Post

Re: full screen issue

EA DICE Team

I am having this investigated at the moment. Updates will be posted in this thread.

If someone managed to figure it out in the meantime, make sure you post it here as well so we can mark it as a solution.

Message 51 of 217 (17,813 Views)

Re: Full Screen

★★ Novice

i also have same problem .Cant Full Screen

Message 52 of 217 (17,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

alt + enter does work on a laptop! BUT not for need for speed Frown

Message 53 of 217 (17,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game should work with windows 7 or above so no need for upgrading to windows 10! it is supposed to work in windows 7 or above so you can't call that a real fix. This definataly is a bug from the game its side, that it isnt able to work with laptop gpu's!  it is glitching between windowed and fullscreen when starting! 

Message 54 of 217 (17,881 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@TheJasperDJ @DuraZellDincht @chor1996 @Shonox @Eddsworldftw11 @webhammerksk @HCosB @venolin_187 @Rhexamos @Zanskie @los799

While we are testing, could you please check if you are running any third-party apps such as MSI Afterburner, Teamviewer, Fraps or anything similar? If so, can you try turning these apps off to see if that works?

EDIT:

Could you also try running the game while momentarily turning off any voice communication software such as Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak etc?

Message 55 of 217 (17,861 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87: I only used Intel XTU to make sure my laptop doesn't overheat. Also got uTorrent and... oh my god. I might have to blame Anarchy Arcade...

Message 56 of 217 (18,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not running any third party app

Message 57 of 217 (18,147 Views)

need for speed 2016 full screen problem

★★ Novice

i m not playing need for speed 2016 on full screen mode.i switch full screen mode in game but it returns windowed mode .

Message 58 of 217 (18,149 Views)

Re: need for speed 2016 full screen problem

★★ Apprentice

Hey, did anyone try LEFT Alt + Enter ? 

Message 59 of 217 (18,118 Views)

Re: [PC]Unable To Play In Fullscreen

★★ Apprentice

You can use this 3th party program to make it bordless 
https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases/tag/8.4

Message 60 of 217 (18,116 Views)