[PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: [PC] Ask For Assistance With Game Launch and Crash

★★ Apprentice

is there any updates , patches , fixes as i reallyy do everything and nothing , all other games runs great without any issues , my card is stable , my windows is stable , how could this happen to me , hope any updates comes next few days 

thanks

Message 81 of 234 (2,379 Views)

★★ Novice

My dxdiag

Message 82 of 234 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I completely installed a new OS ... with drive format ... installed clean drivers etcetc game still freezes ... have to hard reset since my keyboard isn't responsive at the time 

Message 83 of 234 (2,365 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Stinsels

Please refer to the solution in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Radeon-HD-5xxx-6xxx-DirectX-Error-On-Launch/m-p/5240826...

AMD is no longer providing driver updates for your card which is the reason it most likely won't run the game.

@fesbanu

As stated: if you keep getting DX error crashes try looking at a System Refresh as there might be corrupted files on your system. Before you do that make sure that you lowered your graphical settings first.

@SNAK31991

I see no errors on your dxdiag. When you state that the game freezes, what exactly is happening.. does the entire game crash? are you returned to the main menu? From your description it seems that your entire system locks down--I've recently come across some posts where game freezes turned out to be connection issues. I want to verify if that could be the case for you.

Meanwhile, you can still try the following:

• Remove all non-mandatory usb devices from your system
  • Run your system in a clean boot to see if background processes are causing the issue

Additionally, make sure that your system is not overheating. This could be the case if your system is overclocked. Try reverting those settings if applicable, or try lowering the in-game settings as well.

Message 84 of 234 (2,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi @Straatford87,

i also got the same problem when stating game,first it says that my intel drivers are out of date and then when i click OK the game freez on the loading menu when i should pres space or L for exit Frown this is my dxdiag

Message 85 of 234 (2,314 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I Got The Game Yesterday, I Updated My Drivers (They Were Already Up To Date Actually) And Checked The DirectX. Everything Seemed Fine. I Launced The Game, Everything Is Still Normal BUT When I Try To Play The Game (Press ''Play'' On Main Menu) It Starts Loading And When It Reaches Almost Half Game Crashes And I Get The Error Message On The SS I Posted. I Tried Everything, Checking My Drivers, Updating DirectX, Lowering The Graphics (My System Can Handle This Game On High Quality, I Checked The Specs.) But Nothing Worked. I Just Wanna Know If Anyone Got The Same Problem As Me And Got a Solution. 

My PC Specs (Desktop);

8GB RAM

AMD FX-6300

Sapphire HD6850 (1GB - 256Mbit - DDR5 -Dual Fan)

Windows 7 (64Bit)

Message 86 of 234 (2,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@SalvatoreAvelino

I've checked your dxdiag and found the following:

• Your GPU seems to be lower than the listed minimum requirements. This sadly means that I won't be able to troubleshoot further.

@supremexander

If you are running an HD 6850 1GB then your card doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run the game. It could work in some cases, but I won't be able to troubleshoot it further.

Message 87 of 234 (2,284 Views)

★★ Apprentice

evening all , i just create a new account and nothing , game crash with DX HR1 error again and again , please help , thanks

Message 88 of 234 (2,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys!

I'm the same issues as you.

First happened the missing roads and falling into the map. This stopped, IDK how, but stopped.

My main issue now is that I am playing normally and then out of nothing my PC stops working and my screen turns black and my PC restarts.

I've made all reinstallation of my dispaly card drivers, did a clean installation, a clean boot, disabled Origin in game, executed the game as Admin and nothing helped to avoid my PC from restarting.

Attached my DxDiag for analysis.

I've bought the game in pre-order and, man, I'm dying to play this game.

Another thing that I noticed, is that the game, in the program and features (Windows 7), is showing that he has 14.8GB and not 30GB as described in System Requirements of the game.

Please, we all need a fix, because I know that I am not the only one who really wants to play the game! Thanks in advance!

Message 89 of 234 (2,252 Views)

EA DICE Team

@HadesCougar

A system restarting after a black screen is most likely related to any of the below:

• Overheating issues
  • Overclocking settings
  • Power supply issues

This is not something that I will be able to test with you. But to make sure that it is not being caused by any background applications, I would advise to start your system in a clean boot.

As for your other questions about hard disk space required for the game as stated in the minimum requirements; game updates have to be taken into account so that users will still be able to play the game with future releases.

Message 90 of 234 (2,241 Views)