[PC] Troubleshooting and Requirements

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: [PC] Ask For Assistance With Game Launch and Crash

EA DICE Team

@KRazeTheDriver

I'm afraid that your GPU doesn't meet the requirements to run the game.

@STKONGEN

When I check your dxdiag, it doesn't show anything under the main drivers for your video card. It also seems like the dxdiag process previously crashed.

If you are sure that you performed a clean installation of your gpu drivers, then you could additionally run a System File Checker to check your system for corrupt files, or try running the game in a clean boot to see if background programs might be causing the game to crash.

Message 11 of 234 (5,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dear  Miss / Sir / Fellow gamers,

When I try to start the game it gives me the error that my intel driver is not up to date, however the same error shows my driver and the required minimum and my driver is obviously a more recent one.

The error attached to this message as a png file , my DxDiag as txt file

Thank you in advance (for trying to help me or solving my problem)

sincerely,

Wim

Message 12 of 234 (5,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, So I tried reinstalling the driver and running a clean boot and it didn't work however the System check thing gave me a big log file with a lot of errors as it seems. Anything on how to fix that?

Message 13 of 234 (5,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi i pre ordered the game and it won't eaven launch i have windows 7 and all the requirements are more then enough to run the game but i still cannot gett it to work PLEASE help! thinking to upgrade to windows 8 if it doesent work.

system meets the minimum requirements check 

i5 6600K

16GB ram

Asus GTX 970 STRIX

gpu drivers updated

Check out our crashing and freezing article check did'nt work

and i play on a tower not a laptop GPU Tweek is on Gaming

DxDiag attached and a scrrenshot as whell

P.S. i run a dual monitor setup idk if that is an issue or not i only want the game to run on 1 of them

Message 14 of 234 (5,022 Views)

★★★ Novice

the game simply disappeared from my library, when I click on the game icon appears for me to activate the game or switch accounts . I have all the emails from the purchase information . what happened?

Message 15 of 234 (5,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My game also disapeared from my library. I have the order conformation  and on the website it says I have it but in Origin it wants me to activate it. Please help.

Message 16 of 234 (5,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My game does not crash but the controllers are not compatible as stated in game . Logitech G27 racing wheel can not work as defaulted in game . the buttons on ether side of the wheel, the little red triangle ones are not three buttons on each side it is only one button one each side. there are only 12 programmable buttons on the hole wheel. on my game the only controller they works is the keyboard. I have done all trouble shooting you said to try and will att. files asked for ,please help.

Message 17 of 234 (4,972 Views)

★★ Novice

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO

NEED FOR SPEED DOSENT LAUNCH

I TRIED EVERYTHING 

PLEASE HELP ME

ASAP

Message 18 of 234 (4,956 Views)

★★★ Novice

Today in the morning I went to check if the game had gone back to my library, and had nothing , I opened the game and it appeared

Message 19 of 234 (4,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

crashing on loading screen my video card is amd hd 6790

Message 20 of 234 (4,932 Views)