Re: [PC]Falling Through The Map

by EricTopliner

Original Post

★★ Novice
I have this problem too and I have 16Gb of RAM, is that not enough RAM? No way mate.

that one and only race where you have to drive Magnus' Porsche, just around 4-5 km before finish, the exact same point every god damn time.
Message 271 of 276 (2,503 Views)

★★ Novice
April 2019. Still not fixed. EA just don't give a damn about our problems.
i5-4570
8GB RAM
1060 3GB (GPU is newer than the game itself lol)
HDD 1TB 7200

And don't tell me to buy SSD, because Payback doesn't have that issue.
Message 272 of 276 (2,146 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Macdermid's Mile (6 and half mins time trial with Magnus Walker car)3 times in a row now road doesn't render in the exact same spot checkpoint ~63, it is bad enough I get frustrated a lot with the weird handling and the stupid road side crashing..

Who was the target audiance for this game back then to make it so demanding.

Message 273 of 276 (2,083 Views)

Re: Anyone else fall off the map?

★ Novice
Message 274 of 276 (1,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have a problem i don't get properly clear of the conversations but that problem is my car goes through the road but that road doesn't show up properly either the road is * sighted or it doesn't show up here the post may be a bit old since the game was released in 2015 but can someone help because i get rotten about the game but that problem makes the game a * experience but can give easy instructions

Message 275 of 276 (1,354 Views)

Re: Anyone else fall off the map?

★★★ Newbie

i have a problem i don't get properly clear of the conversations but that problem is my car goes through the road but that road doesn't show up properly either the road is * sighted or it doesn't show up here the post may be a bit old since the game was released in 2015 but can someone help because i get rotten about the game but that problem makes the game a * experience but can give easy instructions

Message 276 of 276 (1,354 Views)