Nitrous never refill

by zhenyucomando

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nitrous never refill

★★★ Newbie

Nitrous never refill, I am using time refill nitrous on my BMW M3, and my nitrous is always 0 no matter how long I wait or what I do.

Message 1 of 6 (2,586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nitrous never refill

★★★★★ Expert

@zhenyucomando

Can you make sure you are using a time refill nitrous and that it is equipped? If yes, try changing your nitrous to a different one or go to default with no nitrous at all and then put it back on again and see if this works. Make sure you exist the garage when you make changes and then go back to reinstall the one you need. You may also wish to exit the game if this does not work but first make the changes and then exist and after that go back in, reinstall the one you need and see if it works.

You may also what to wait a bit in case you keep holding your nitrous button as the later stage nitrous takes a bit more time to refill.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,639 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@zhenyucomando

Can you make sure you are using a time refill nitrous and that it is equipped? If yes, try changing your nitrous to a different one or go to default with no nitrous at all and then put it back on again and see if this works. Make sure you exist the garage when you make changes and then go back to reinstall the one you need. You may also wish to exit the game if this does not work but first make the changes and then exist and after that go back in, reinstall the one you need and see if it works.

You may also what to wait a bit in case you keep holding your nitrous button as the later stage nitrous takes a bit more time to refill.

Message 2 of 6 (2,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing,.. when you first boot up the game. I'm driving the 73 911, it refills a few times, then stops. I have to go back to the garage and refill. kinda annoying.

Message 3 of 6 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am getting this problem as well. Confused

Message 4 of 6 (2,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing happens to me. Nitro just decides to stop working after a while and I have to go back to the garage and leave to fix it.

Message 5 of 6 (2,250 Views)

★ Novice

hey

i've played unbound since its inception [nearly] and through all the updates and volumes my [blue] nitrous never worked. even if i try to change out the bottles b4 i go into game  nothing.

then  like magic only once in a week, it'll work without even doing anything. literally halfway thru a race it starts to work how i imagine it should.

i am beyond pissed off, i just load near miss or draft and forget about nitrous all together.

if i have nitrous working, on very  very rare occasions * i susspect it ought to, i can actually win a race.

could it be lag?  i've reloaded the game from scratch  twice. updated software

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Message 6 of 6 (127 Views)