Re: Need for speed 2015, Drift bug? Ps4

by W0lf0rdOnPS4

Original Post

Need for speed 2015, Drift bug? Ps4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello, I am a Brazilian player need for speed. and I've got the following problem in my ps4 console. when I drift with cars. he simply turns the other hand, impossible to drift of Continued ... usually turns to the left after pressing the square button ...

note: can be in control problem also, since I sent the technician to find out but I believe it is not because it is new.

Message 1 of 8 (2,135 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
The game has self steering. If you try to rotate your camera and watch the front wheels, begin sliding left or right, hold your joystick in the direction of the turn and you will notice the game is counter steering the other direction. Something they have not told the community about. But I recall this being in previous nfs games. And having the option to turn it off.
Message 2 of 8 (2,082 Views)

★ Apprentice

XBOX One User

Pretty much the same issue see here....

This game has way to many issue's and should NOT have been shelved, this video link @YouTube was recorded live via Twitch and exported to youtube.

BE WARNED (Bad Language & Frustration ahead),

NFS Issue's 2015 - YouTube

Where to start, mainly with the WHY no race wheel support ?

And why a forced default preset only with no manual gears, who does that with ANY driving game ?

Then we have the control of the vehicle itself steering as is very blatant from video throughout, has no consistency.

One minute it feels like it might be reacting the way it should and how you would expect it to.

The next nothing no response Either does NOT turn in at all or turns in to sharp leaving control an issue (Consistency please).

How are you supposed to control a car do great drifts if the only thing your seeing is the damn wall or fish tailing all over the road

because the car does not drive like it should or respond for that matter ?

The loading screen sods law the one time i record it, it jumps straight in which to be fair made a nice change to quitting restarting and waiting again.

But infinite loading screen <<< Also a problem.

I cant help but feel this game feels EXACTLY like Assetto Corsa plays with a controller, which begs the question did you build this game with race wheel in mind.

If so why is it not yet implemented or for that matter what reason did you leave it out for ?

What was so broken you lobbed this steaming pile at us, instead of postponing ?

Message 3 of 8 (2,065 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Do you notice the car being unresponsive the most while streaming? I need to test this more, but the car seems to be be more unresponsive while the game is being streamed, instead of just being played. Test this. I'm on ps4.

The self steering tho, is a whole other issue. It needs to be ditched.
Message 4 of 8 (2,059 Views)

★ Apprentice
Streaming has nothing to do with the issue's its been like it since first day i started playing it, i only streamed what i needed today as a visual aid / proof of problems. XBOX One / PC Gamer.
Message 5 of 8 (2,050 Views)

★★★ Novice
The steering issue is a big problem. My thoughts are that the game waits to receive a response from the server for the movement to commence and sometimes this lags. This is why you should never have forced the game to.be online.

You would have been testing the game on local networks or networks close to your server location which defeats the majority of lag. For users not close to your servers this causes lots of frustration.
Message 6 of 8 (2,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You can test this theory by hitting pause going to settings and play solo, that should give the effect your looking for to tests reaction times.

Message 7 of 8 (2,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try using L2 instead of square, square is the handbrake which makes the turn a lot stronger and harder to control

Message 8 of 8 (1,038 Views)