Re: Need for Speed Language Error

by coconutzfr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed Language Error

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I bought Need for Speed 2016 . Everytime when i start it, there is a problem:

The origin Account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please reinstall the game in a allowed language or log in with a different account.

Thy for help.

Message 1 of 7 (18,903 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hi @F7Roxx,

A simple reinstall of Origin should fix that issue. More information can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Language-Issue/td-p/5229208

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (22,608 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @F7Roxx,

A simple reinstall of Origin should fix that issue. More information can be found in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Language-Issue/td-p/5229208

Message 2 of 7 (22,609 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue but reinstalling the game didn't fix the problem.

EA customer service gave me the solution : uninstall Origin and reinstall it, it worked fine for me.

Message 3 of 7 (17,719 Views)

EA DICE Team

@coconutzfr

Thanks for sharing your experience! Let's hope it will help other players get back into the game.

Message 4 of 7 (17,717 Views)

★ Novice

Just uninstall the origin app completely and re-download the app again from origin. When re-installing check appropriate boxes "language, desktop shortcut etc", but don't check the "Beta" box. Once re-installed all should be now ok. You won't need to re-install games etc., just play.

Hope this helps

Reaperfied666

Message 5 of 7 (14,843 Views)

★★ Novice

I solved this problem by simply change my language of EA account from Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese (which is the game language), and didn't re-install Origin.

PS: It took me a while to go through China's GFW and be able to just login and reply...

Message 6 of 7 (13,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's right but how could you find out the language of the game?! Would be happy if someone responds.

Message 7 of 7 (13,123 Views)