Re: Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

by Straatford87

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hello everyone,

We've confirmed a while ago that we won't be releasing any further updates for Need for Speed, which includes steering wheels for consoles.

Message 151 of 185 (72,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I payed for the year of EA Access and now I want my money back. Sony knew something we didn't in not allowing for EA Access.

Message 152 of 185 (7,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is a bit naff, maybe you should get some new software developers- my son loves this game but won't be getting it 😂
Message 153 of 185 (7,517 Views)

★★ Novice

This was a poor decision by EA.  Its ironic because in the trailer for the PC version they talk about listening to their community.  They added gear shifting support AND steering wheel support for the PC version but can't do the same on the Xbox One version.  The Xbox One and the PC have similar architecture so its just a matter of a little effort.  You can't just 'Say" you "You listen to the community", you actually have to do it.  Looking at the thread this is CLEARLY at the top of the thread and your response to the PC version shows you know your audience wants it.  So by not doing it you are actively "NOT listening to the community".  I recently got the Logitech G920 Racing Wheel and was going to buy the newest Need for Speed but seeing it doesn't support the wheel I am not going to buy it.  However, not adding the support not only makes you lose this sell, but shows your unwillingness to work with your gaming community, making me not purchase FUTURE games from you, not just racing ones.  Bad decision EA.  Bad decision.

Message 154 of 185 (7,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* EA, I just got NFS, totally unawere that it does not support G29 for PS4.

I am  a noob at PS4, just got it for my kids. But that a game as big as NFS does not have support for stering Wheels..

Last time I got me a EA game for PS4.

Ulf Eriksson

Sweden

Message 155 of 185 (7,299 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you like driving games get dirt rally And you can use a wheel. CODE MASTERS  much better than EA. 

Dalec1959

Message 156 of 185 (7,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How disapointing. Nos i am here, sittting next to muy excited kids AMD cannot use oír brand new wheel........ Not nice

Message 157 of 185 (7,161 Views)

★★ Novice
Such a dissapointment tom. I'm sure ea is aware that people that are willing to buy a g29 are reasonably serious gamers... there are certainly plenty on this thread. I hope they have done the same as me and bad mouthed ea for their pathetic lack of support to all their other gaming mates.... I suspect biting the bullet and spending a few dollars to develop the patch for your customers would have been financially sensible. Not that I care, goodbye ea ... What are the odds gt sport supports the g29? Haha
Message 158 of 185 (7,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks for the info everyone. just saved me from wasting my money buying nfs for ps4 that doesnt support my new wheel g29.

I was looking forward too giving nfs another go. guess i will just stick to real racing games that support wheels.

Message 159 of 185 (7,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still the wheels is not working? On Nfs?

Message 160 of 185 (5,863 Views)