Re: NFS 2017: PAYING IT BACK

by master2g

Original Post

★★ Pro

@Straatford87

It really looks like this round is gonna hit most of the plus marks. I will definitely wait to see more as i still have some sour memories from last round Saying that though keep in mind I always judge each game on its own credentials .  One slightly bad experience doesn't mark a lifetime so im liking what i see thus far and really hope its follows through. Besides I,m easy, like i keep repeating over and over to the point of being border line annoying lol , give us all those cars with alot of customizing , bad azz sound and visuals and you have me won over. Name your price at that point :P

Message 11 of 15 (4,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87 i,m looking to this game i can't wait they pretty much ain't been a Ea game i ain't played in my life and i,m 28 i,m a big need for speed 2015 fan love that raceing game and that's saying something cause there are not many raceing game's out there that turned me on to it like this did i remember the old ps1 need for speed's man them was fun but yea haveing a neon under body kit and stuff would be a nice touch 

Message 12 of 15 (4,471 Views)

EA DICE Team

@HardCor3Gam3r88

Thanks for sharing a bit about your gaming history! I really hope that you will enjoy Payback - it's looking great so far :-)

And seeing that you're a Need for Speed fan, I would recommend to come and have a chat in our dedicated thread about the NFS series:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Game-Spotlight-The-Need-for-Speed-series/td-p/6027770

Message 13 of 15 (4,458 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

thanks bro i sure will i put my 2 cent's worth in lol i just love ea in a whole i don't think theres a game out there that's been made by ea/dice that's bad i hope to be a friend and big supporter some day maybe even a worker lol guess can't hurt to dream 

Message 14 of 15 (4,450 Views)

EA DICE Team

@HardCor3Gam3r88

EA is definitely a great place to work. I'm loving it!

And just like you, I never dreamed that I would actually end up working here. If you're really interested, do check out our careers website:

https://www.ea.com/careers

Can't hurt to try!

Cheers,

Message 15 of 15 (4,441 Views)