NFS 2015 can not connect to EA server...!

by Joyrider88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS 2015 can not connect to EA server...!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello 

At first NFS 2015 could not connect to EA server. So I googled and found that some changes should be made on my router. Here is the link:

http://help.ea.com/uk/article/improve-your-connection-to-need-for-speed/

I did open the ports , turned off firewall and checked with my ISP whether they blocked the ports or not (they have all the ports open) , eventually NFS connected and worked properly. However I now have a new problem , my brother and I share the same PS4 console , when he signs into his PSN account , the same error I had pops up that NFS cannot connect to EA server...! So again I googled and found that the person who purchased the game should activate s(he) account as primary , here is the link:

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/206702388--PS4-Sharing-DLC-Across-Multiple-Accounts-On-The-S...

I did everything that it is necessary accordingly and set everything properly but my brother still can not play NFS as it is yet can not connect to EA server. Please help me to fix this issue.

By the way , he can play all other games and dlcs that I purchased without any problem except NFS. This means all the settings are set properly. 

Thanks

Barmak

P.S. The error code is enclosed

Message 1 of 30 (105,750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS 2015 can not connect to EA server...!

★★★★ Novice

Make sure that the clock on the PS4 System is set to the correct time as well. A lot of the times when games won't connect or it says you have to be signed into XBL/PSN/Origin account, the clock being out of sync with everyone else is the cause. Hope that helps somebody Standard smile

View in thread

Message 9 of 30 (115,326 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Is this for Xbox one? I'm hear trying to find a fix for this problem now too. The only way it works is if I fully u plug and reset the system and it's annoying to so that every time. Have you found a fix yet?
Message 2 of 30 (105,625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

PS4  , even restoring didn't work out. Disappointed

Message 3 of 30 (105,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello! I wonder how you manage to solve the problem of connection to the EA servers, so you work at the beginning, I notice that I get and I can not enter the game, you explain me well? Thank you!
Message 4 of 30 (105,583 Views)

★ Apprentice

how did you open your ports?

Message 5 of 30 (105,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

To open NFS ports , first you should go to your router' settings (192.168.0.1) or (192.168.1.1). Then find NAT to add UDP and TCP (see the attached picture). Please note the IP address (192.168.1.13) is my PS4 IP address , so yours is definitely different. To find your PS4 IP address , go to SETTINGS , NETWORK , VIEW CONNECTION STATUS.

There are two other things that you should do after opening the NFS ports:
1) Turn off your router firewall
2) Make sure your ISP has the ports open either. So give them a call. 

Goodluck Standard smile

Message 6 of 30 (105,537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Message 7 of 30 (101,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you need to have playstation pluss or xbox live hope this helped

Message 8 of 30 (100,471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Make sure that the clock on the PS4 System is set to the correct time as well. A lot of the times when games won't connect or it says you have to be signed into XBL/PSN/Origin account, the clock being out of sync with everyone else is the cause. Hope that helps somebody Standard smile

Message 9 of 30 (115,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you,you are my hero.

My problem was solved.

Message 10 of 30 (98,666 Views)