Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by brad-dougan

Original Post

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I got propostion for You all guys. Don't buy game from this company if they thread us in this way because we are customers. We spend money for buying their games. Right now others company started listen players because this can have profit in future for example. More people can buy their games because they started listen players. This is not accetable when 95% players got problems wrote You EA solution even solution You got in this thread and You will do nothing. So tell me in this forum why have I motivation to buy Your games if can be the same situation in future and will be the same? 

P.S

Got 30 years so I think reasonable. This is like shop if something is broken I want fix this. If not i will change shop because this is works in this way. I saved money for Your games but if You have this politics for customers than sorry. I would like thank You for all games who did but if this will not fix I will not buy any games from company also I will talk my friends about this situation because i can save them from dissapointing and beware what risk have Your games. 

Zera

Message 71 of 592 (3,473 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA, Change time for gold.Thats Very hard. Please we wait your HELP!!!!

Message 72 of 592 (3,427 Views)

★ Guide

I don't have any information about upcoming changes. But do note that these new events are designed to be extremely hard. However, there are players out there who've reported that they managed to get Gold already. 

--Tom

This is answer from them
Message 73 of 592 (3,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Change the times please. Really hard to complete

Message 74 of 592 (3,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
In reply to EA/ghost response - I understand the need to put hard challenges in games for the die hard fans to have something to aim at. The problem is when you link it to an achievement or trophy. You move out of the realm of true die hard fans and into a different category of nfs fan. The people that care about the trophies are not necessarily die hard fans but people that enjoy playing the nfs game, enjoy a challenge, but don't want something that only a couple of people in the world are good enough to achieve.

The next problem is that you put this trophy in a dlc with a difficultly that isn't comparable to the main game. People have already bought the game and played it. They have no choice but to accept unattainable trophies on their account. If this requirement was in he original game many people (including myself) wouldn't have bough the game.

Please listen to your customers and make something that is fair and reasonable. Either don't link it to a trophy (which you can't change) or reduce silver and gold times and maybe add a new prestige/platinum target time for die hard nfs gamers that want this challenge.

I'm not holding my breath for this change but it would get a lot of positive responses and put the company Ina different light. Insure social media analysis will show a lot of negative posts recently.
Message 75 of 592 (3,394 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Guys/Gals and Nfs:

I see this still a hot topic,today I help you a little by posting some screen shots of my golds for you(Azazel).to show that there not entirely impossible.So far i've done 31 of 41 events with all gold.The only things that make it so much harder is the ai and traffic slamming\blocking you.For the drift events i used a corvette and focus and race 911 rsr.I have to post a few times since you can only do 3 at a time.Now I wouldn't classify myself one of the top players,since I've seen better times\scores in these events.for now hope this helps a little have a good week all bye.

Message 76 of 592 (3,377 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is some more for you to gaze at.

Message 77 of 592 (3,375 Views)

★★★ Novice

Last ones For now,just to show some of what i have managed to do so far.Just 7 blue to finish and 2 yellow to go.If you want more screenshots let me know for now goodbye.

Message 78 of 592 (3,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

Who the f is that Tom but f him 

Two different response S fro. Them f ghost and ea 

I personally don't have 50-100 hours to absolutely master a race and hope to god no random * f me over

I don't care if some ppl post gold medal

I don't have the time

I'm a single parent and work, please for the love of Christ fix this bull

Message 79 of 592 (3,355 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please make this a thing. It is a impossible thing to do my mate has being trying this the day it come out and no luck. please help us out thank you

Message 80 of 592 (3,331 Views)