Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by brad-dougan

Original Post

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

★★★ Novice

I just want to toss in my support for this thread. I was very excited about this game, and based on the original trophy list was super jazzed that I could play Need For Speed on the TV without fear of trashing my 100% completion. The prestige events seem pretty great, the speedlist trophy is a bit of a bummer, but this gold on all events trophy feels like an extreme betrayal of trust.

Reducing the gold requirements (or otherwise the trophy requirement) while introducing a platinum time for the die-hards & super competitive sounds like a great idea to maintain a more reasonable and consistent difficulty with the main game. It would keep the extreme and wildly unfair challenge for those that want to go up against it without actively alienating everyone else.

Message 51 of 592 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm a good racing player and i agree with the op, these gold medals are ridiculous, way too hard, completely unbalanced. We need a patch asap. 

Message 52 of 592 (2,644 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please make it easyier EA. Only One Player have 100%.

Message 53 of 592 (2,638 Views)

Re: SPEEDLIST ACHIEVEMENTS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

★★★ Apprentice
While nerfing the challenges, a serious look is needed at the "win all events in a speedlist" trophy and achievement the game is too inconsistent to get this based on skill alone.

After winning 4 out of 5 events I was spawned into a wreck at the beginning of the fifth race.

Please add a private speedlist option so we can race with our friends. This will add more fun to the game and take away the frustration of always trying to win 5 so we can all play without frustration.
Message 54 of 592 (2,642 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

nobody has 100% its not doable and if he has unlocked you glitched his achievements

Message 55 of 592 (2,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will throw my support in with this request. It seems like the times were set on clear tracks with no traffic, then uploaded into the 'real world'

Hopefully they can be modified to be hard, but reasonable.

Fortunately I hadn't started this game on my main profile when this update came out, so I won't be stuck with these unachievable trophies. I decided to sell the game while I could recoup most of my purchase price. 

I may consider repurchasing if they do get patched, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over skipping this game if they don't.

Message 56 of 592 (2,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see the times required changed too, I like to 100% all my games and don't mind challenging achievements but this is way too hard for most people, I spent around 15 hours just getting 1 gold. It would be greatly appreciated by many people if the times were made a bit easier. Thank you.

Message 57 of 592 (2,537 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm a achievement hunter too and I'm very sick of trying to get gold in drift events due to this problems:

IA are not supposed to:
-sprint during turn in train-drift that is a cooperation event
-crash into you and sprint like a race during togue (it mainly drifting because of score system)
-wait you (120KMH) when you are behind them (to be alone for drift) and sprint/crash you when you are a head (220KMH) from them to drift alone in contest drift !

It seems that the IA is out of control, sprint and chrash in me like hell and make it impossible for me to get a good score.

I'm so sick of trying it! Frown

Of this trophy is the only I can't get due to a bad programmed IA, this will be my last need for speed for sure!

Who, I mean, who of all the achievement hunters asked for those trophies?
Add a prestige mode but don't add trophies for that! >:/
Message 58 of 592 (2,516 Views)

★ Guide

While the gold times are ridiculous, I don't think the multiplayer one needs changing, even if you suck at the game it's doable, especially in Style events, if you play in odd hours there's hardly anyone on. When I got it, there was 2 of us and the other guy quit on round 3.

Message 59 of 592 (2,508 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Its impossible to get gold medal in someone races only bot can get this.....

Message 60 of 592 (2,496 Views)