Re: SPEEDLIST ACHIEVEMENTS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

by PSN_guylian

Original Post

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Dear EA/Ghost,

I'm a big fan of NFS games and have played 12 of them over the past 13 years; NFS (2015) is one of my favourites. That being said, I couldn't agree more with previous comments; the current gold times/scores are ridiculous. I am able to get silver stars in most timed events; but in the drift events I'm struggling to get even the silver stars, having only been able to achieve 2/8.

The latest update is welcomed and much appreciated, however, I implore you to change the current times/scores and or requirements for the ' Gold Plated' trophy; as it is unachievable for the majority of your community, myself included.

Kind regards

guylian

Message 61 of 592 (7,951 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

"While nerfing the challenges, a serious look is needed at the "win all events in a speedlist" trophy and achievement the game is too inconsistent to get this based on skill alone.

After winning 4 out of 5 events I was spawned into a wreck at the beginning of the fifth race.

Please add a private speedlist option so we can race with our friends. This will add more fun to the game and take away the frustration of always trying to win 5 so we can all play without frustration."

Hey x7eight, whilst I agree with you, I was able to achieve the 'Speed Master' trophy. It is a very tough trophy, but can still be achieved.

I also agree you should be able to invite friends to speedlists, and or add private lobbies.

Message 62 of 592 (8,014 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello again beloved devs (and apparently testers),

today while I was cursing again the ridiculous gold times that you have released a nice idea came up to me. I'm challenging one of your best testers to have 10 attempts on some event to achieve gold medal. His attempts should be streamed live and the fans should pick the event at the last moment, so that the tester will not have time to practice on it for the last 50 hours let's say. Maybe the result that you will see will speak more than any forum or any angry fan that is trying to explain how much you ruined the experience of the game.

Message 63 of 592 (8,007 Views)

need for speed gold plated cheevo needs to go

★★★★★ Newbie

ea remove gold plated achievemen/trophy replace with complete the 20 activities 10 speedrun and 10 drift cornering than 2200g is possible

Message 64 of 592 (7,914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi. I'm trophy hunter from Poland. Ea nad Ghost ruin my profile with trophy Gold Platted - this trophy is impossible for me. Gold times/Drift scores are ridiculous. I have all NFS on playstation got it platinum and 100% trophies. I implore you to change the current times/scores and or requirements for the Gold Plated trophy as it is unachievable for the majority of your community, myself included. Bronze times/scores are very hard but this is obtainable. We need a patch.

Sorry for my english.

Message 65 of 592 (7,924 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nerf the times for crying out loud. You can clearly see how many people you've frustrated, ignoring the fans will only cause people to lose confidence in NFS, myself included.
Message 66 of 592 (7,893 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can most certainly vouche for this. Day the update came out, I was ranting on Twitter to Ghost Games/Need for Speed saying their Prestige Golds are impossible to achieve. I can't even barely get Bronzes on some of these, and a Silver? Haha yeah right. I'm not bad at the game, I 100% it, and I do enjoy challenges of course, but these challenges are ridiculous. Another problem I've had is the CPU's within the Prestige Challebnges. Idk if it's just me, but every race/challenge I try, the CPU is constantly swerving into me on purpose causing me to crash and explode and all that good *. I turn off Prestige and the CPU's don't do this. There's no way we can get these unless we are all using the Super Cars that are max tuned and even then it isn't possible. Please fix this, it's not ever gonna be possible.

Message 67 of 592 (7,884 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only what i can get is bronze. Gold is imposseble! Angry

Message 68 of 592 (7,852 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is my fav Need for Speed game, loved getting platinum, loved the other DLC, had 100%, this Dlc, just wrecked the game for me, cant do any of them other than the races, and only done first 7, all Bronze, only just, and 8th and final race, currently 5 secondsoff bronze, dont know why, but even if i get it, theres no way of getting gold on any. I hope you fix this, if not then Im done playing this game, and will remember how I was screwed of a great game so when future ones come out, be less llikely to buy, but not like your going to fix it right, 95% suffer but because some people can do it, which i dont get how, you'll probably leave, but look at this number, off of PSN Profiles, atm 19,238 people have platinum, 749 have 100%, love the game but that probably gonna change to loved, mean no longer.

Message 69 of 592 (7,824 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@brad-dougan

I don't have any information about upcoming changes. But do note that these new events are designed to be extremely hard. However, there are players out there who've reported that they managed to get Gold already. 

--Tom

THIS IS WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY Thinking
Message 70 of 592 (7,815 Views)