Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by K3Exe2

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

what i find most amazing about this whole thing is that they do server maintenance... thanks. i was in the flow about to get a golld and you kick me? fix the times and scores or don't force us to struggle with this crappy online.

Message 561 of 592 (2,589 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I’ve noticed that too.

In the game’s prime it never ever had that as far as I am aware.

Message 562 of 592 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please sort this out for us before the damn game gets delisted. 

Message 563 of 592 (2,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please EA, fix it

Message 564 of 592 (2,007 Views)

Re: Prestige Mode (give me back my Gold medal)

My best time (without shortcuts is 3:43) on the eagle crest First offence using the mclaren. No where close to the gold This sucks. how do you do it?

Message 565 of 592 (1,247 Views)

[ Edited ]

I will never play another NFs in my life again. The * that was made in this trophy made me hate by EA, and can be sure it is not only me who has this feeling today by EA. Just look at how many people are here talking the same thing and no one gave a damn. You can be sure there are other thousands that are not even here. Never again and the games will see a penny or attention from me. This month was the last one I paid signature.

EU NUNCA MAIS JOGO OUTRO NFS NA MINHA VIDA. A * que foi feita nesse troféu me fez ter ódio pela EA, e pode ter certeza que não é só eu que tem esse sentimento hoje pela EA. Basta olhar quantas pessoas está aqui falando a mesma coisa e ninguém deu a mínima. Pode ter certeza que existem outras milhares que nem sequer estão aqui. NUNCA MAIS A EA GAMES VAI VER UM CENTAVO OU ATENÇÃO VINDA DE MIM. Esse mês foi o ultimo que paguei assinatura.

Message 566 of 592 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The AI is completely broken it’s like 90% of the time they don’t even drift they smash into your car with no remorse only a select few cars are even able to complete it and you have to dedicate every ounce of your time to this game to even get silver you can forget gold and every other achievement in this game was simple but this is completely ridiculous your not expecting players to be good at the game you expect them to be good and to have the highest RNG luck you have ever seen not to mention the game was broken from the start the car randomly snatches to the guard rail when your going straight and I’ve tuned for drift and I’ve tuned for grip I’ve mixed it up I’ve dialed them in to the point they would be able to slide without snatching me in the straights but no it refuses to slide and still snatches me this game is a example of why games like forza and pretty much every other racing game out there has more sales you barely put time into the game and then turn around and don’t fix half the problems with the game you don’t listen to the feed back or the fans I’m done with the game I refuse to play garbage maybe go back and take some notes from underground underground 2 most wanted and carbon and maybe you might be able to figure out where you went wrong 

Message 567 of 592 (895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2022 and we still don't have a Patch... Devil

Message 568 of 592 (541 Views)

Re: Prestige Mode (give me back my Gold medal)

★ Apprentice
@cbb0bb2de883bae166182a9d5a957b4f Porsche RSR 1973
Message 569 of 592 (502 Views)

★ Apprentice
@K3Exe2 And you shouldn't be expecting a patch... there never has been a plan to change the game's difficulty in this mode, its hard for the hardcore.
Message 570 of 592 (500 Views)