I would like to suggest a serious remake or considerable attention on repairing.

by Saranfire

Original Post

I would like to suggest a serious remake or considerable attention on repairing.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, EA! 

I'm just someone that enjoyed your games, more so in the past. Now, I would like to suggest either a serious remake or considerable attention on Need for Speed 2015 because it is a great game and I have to see it like this. Right now it's got lots of bugs and they make it almost unplayable. 

One of the great bugs is the fact that the map doesn't load in some parts and you just fall through the map with your car. Then, when it loads, the game just freezes. This is really REALLY BAD. 
Another one would be the many crashes of the game. It just crashes mid game. It closes and that's all. You have to restart it.
Then, the fact that the game won't recognize the PGUP/PGDOWN buttons on keyboards that have the FN(Function) key is also bad because if you want to change from the gamepad to the keyboard or other controls, it doesn't work. 

These may just be old problems but a friend just bought this game for me a few days ago, on Origin, and the fact that I still have the problems even now, it means you haven't taken this into consideration. 

Anyone else is welcomed to post any other problems. 

Please EA, make NFS great again. 

Message 1 of 1 (348 Views)