Re: G920 pedal issue

by GoshBerserk

Original Post

G920 pedal issue

★★ Novice

I'm trying to play Need for Speed on the PC with a Logitech G920 racing wheel. Unfortunately, the pedal system is all backwards. The accelerator is brake, the clutch is throttle, and the brake is clutch. I have been going crazy trying to find a fix for this, but have been unsuccessful. I know it is not an issue with the pedals because the work just fine in games like Forza Horizon 4 and Project Cars 2. It's only on this game that the pedal setup is off. Please let me know if there is a fix for this, or if you have a G920 racing wheel and you have no pedal issues, could you please send me your settings file for the game so I can use it to replace mine and maybe that'll get it working. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (2,126 Views)

accelerate mapped to brake with G920

★★★ Newbie

like the title says, i’m having a strange problem with my g920 wheel where accelerate is mapped to the brake pedal, and brake to the clutch pedal. as far as i can tell wheel/pedal bindings can’t be changed in game and the pedals can’t be switched around in logic’s software. is there something i’m missing?

Message 2 of 4 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue
All the buttons report a different one when remapped, but it works, it's the peddals that don't make any sense switching around the brake, accelerator and clutch.

Already tried everything in the official troubleshooting guide that everyone reffers to, and still nothing.
FWIW my g920 works perfectly in many other games (Project CARS 1 & 2, Asseto Corsa, RACE 07, BeamNG.Drive, Forza 7, Horizon 3 & 4, Dirt Rally 1 & 2, GTR 2, etc)

Message 3 of 4 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MrKobayashiMaru I just purchased the G920 and NFS bundle and I am having the same issue with NFS 2016. The throttle paddle is not being detected in the game and throttle is assigned to the clutch. Has you found any solution to this? I have G HUB and Logitech gaming software installed and it works with other titles.
Message 4 of 4 (235 Views)