Re: Fixed EA Server connection for Ps4

by Sammyv1111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fixed EA Server connection for Ps4

★★★ Newbie
I've been having trouble connecting my psn to EA account but i finally fixed it. Im playing need for speed finally ! (: if anyone else is having trouble connecting to the EA servers reply to this post.
Message 1 of 14 (10,223 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Try going to your date & time & set it to " set by internet "automatically that worked for me.

Edit by admin: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/date.html

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (10,198 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game yesterday but still can't play it. After selecting "Play" it says "Cannot find servers. Please try again". Any tips?

Message 2 of 14 (10,197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Try going to your date & time & set it to " set by internet "automatically that worked for me.

Edit by admin: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/date.html

Message 3 of 14 (10,199 Views)

EA DICE Team

@xJesse_956x,

Thanks a lot for providing this solution, I have added your steps to our basic troubleshooting guide:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-ME-FIRST-NFS-Basic-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

Message 4 of 14 (10,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was also having trouble.I couldn't connect to EA servers.I signed in but it didn't work

Message 5 of 14 (10,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happened to me

Message 6 of 14 (10,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that bu it didn't work

Message 7 of 14 (10,102 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sammyv1111

I need more information to look into the error for you. Note that if none of the connection steps in our troubleshooting guide work, it means there might be an issue with your network. Your best bet then is to call your internet provider to have them check your settings.

Some of the info that we would be looking for:

• Which error message are you getting?
  • Which steps did you try, which ones did you skip?
  • What type of connection do you have (wired, speed, etc)?
  • Which console do you play on?
Message 8 of 14 (10,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help for connecting to ea servers just to play nfs it has said this all day "You need to be signed into EA Severs to access the online features of this game please check your internet connection." My internet connection is fine my nat type is open is the severs down?

Message 9 of 14 (9,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get an error code 40050000 i need to be signed into ea severs to play need for speed my nat type is open my connection is fine. What is going wrong with your severs an game? You guys need to look into it. So how do i sign into ea servers? I was playing the game fine yesterday but couldn't play or get on the game all day

Message 10 of 14 (9,980 Views)