Feedback & Suggestions

by Straatford87

Original Post

Feedback & Suggestions

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I want to thank everyone for providing feedback and suggestions to make Need for Speed an even better game.

To build on that, I have readied this sticky to create a centralized area for feedback and suggestions. If you have previously created a thread, it will have been merged here.

Please note that while we are reading all your feedback and suggestions, we will be unable to provide a response, nor can I promise that what is posted here will make it into the game. If you however really feel that something is missing from the game, make sure to post it here!

To avoid confusion about what is considered a suggestion or feedback, please see the examples below:

What to post here:

• I would like to see the Super Fast Car LE284 in the game
  • I wish I could make my car a certain color
  • It would be awesome if we could have this song added to the game

The above examples make it clear to us what players are missing from the game, or how their experience could be enriched.

What not to post here:

• I keep getting disconnected from the game
  • I did not get my achievement
  • I am missing my pre-order content

The above examples would be better suited in the technical forum were we can help you solve issues, or forward them to the studio for investigation.

Message 65 of 1,688 (40,306 Views)

A few questions about the game NFS 2015

★★★ Newbie
First off, I would like to say that the game is very disappointing. Why is there no manual transmission option? Why do we not have the ability to remap the controls? The main question I have. Have any of you, that created the driving mechanics of the game, ever even driven a car? Let alone drifted a car? Very disappointing, and very unrealistic. You need to get some lessons from polyphony digital, because their Gran Turismo game's driving mechanics are very realistic in every way.
Message 1 of 1,688 (25,564 Views)

Re: A few questions about the game NFS 2015

★★★ Newbie
Oh, and your NPC's are very very stupid.
Message 2 of 1,688 (25,560 Views)

Need For Speed 2015

★★★ Newbie
Dear EA,

I've been playing NFS since 2003. I was so close to going out and buying this game but then I learned that it requires an "Always on" internet connection? This is s joke and a complete turn off. It's like dating a beautiful girl with bad breath. Something that's easily fixable but only if she listens.(Hint hint) Why would I enjoy trying to play story missions when there are a bunch of idiots on the road crashing into me. I will not be purchasing this game or any other game that requires online connection. So frustrating I was so excited smh.

2 steps forward, 3 steps back <<<<< EA
Message 3 of 1,688 (39,907 Views)

Comparing car stats

★★★★ Apprentice

When I have bought and customized several cars in my garage, is there an easy way to compare their stats?

I know you can do this by selecting the car you're using, press 'Performance Customization', memorise those stats. Then go back, change car, select it and again go into performance customization. But this gets pretty tedious after a while..

Message 4 of 1,688 (40,059 Views)

3 suggestions for NFS

★★★★ Apprentice

1) Make small compass around minimap.

Since minimap is locked to point where your car is pointing, it spins around as you drive. When I'm driving around exploring the map, it would be nice to which way is north etc.

2) Restarting missions quicker.

If I press 'Restart Event' during a mission, it ends current run and teleports you to the place where you can start that mission. Is it possible to make it actually restart the mission, instead of making you manually start mission?

3) Quick option to do previous mission again.

Sometimes you finish a mission knowing you didn't meet the requirements to pass it. Usually you end up being long way from the starting point, and you have to either drive or teleport there again. It would be nice to have option on your phone to immediately restart your previous mission.

Any thoughts?

(Sorry for bad English :P )

Message 5 of 1,688 (40,079 Views)

NO MANUAL TRANSMISSION FOR NFS2015??? WHY?

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand why there is no manual transmission in this game. This destroy the whole part of a racing game, this is the only part i dislike about this game.. PLEASE ADD THE MANUAL TRANS IN... 

Message 6 of 1,688 (40,068 Views)

Re: 3 suggestions for NFS

★★★★★ Novice

One more suggestion, OFFLINE FREE ROAM/CAMPAIGN!!!!

Message 7 of 1,688 (40,064 Views)

Car horn

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi,

Is there a way to beep / honk the horn?
Sometimes when people smash into me I feel I should be honking my horn at them!
Or when I drive past friends/players and want to honk to say hello haha

Message 8 of 1,688 (39,913 Views)

Is it just me that notices this???

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice
Is it me or does anyone else realize that there isnt really much to customize...... The majority of cars dont have headlights, tail lights, bumpers, n you get the picture.... Dont get me wrong i am beating the hell outta this game, i actually like the game.,. I really like drifting.... But i just wish all cars have all customization options........ All songs should have an option to set where they should be played, also holding down the left stick to change the song is not the smartest move. I spend the first mile n a half of a race&nbsp;finding a song I wanna hear. ...... Cops need to be tougher (way tougher), and the freedom to look around the car while selecting body parts/paint......... Also having more than 2 players in any spontaneous event is quiet difficult, i can have 3 other players right next to me all lined up n i only race against one of the three other people so thats needs tweaking.... And more cars!!!! More 90 n early to mid 2000 cars i should say.... Acura integra?? 99 eclipse gsx?? Or even a 95 accord?? Overall the game isnt bad at all.. Its just the little things...
Message 9 of 1,688 (39,935 Views)