Detail Lost when it's rainy? windshield wiper

by wbc123456

Original Post

Re: Car wishlist

★★★★ Novice

I agree with the 350Z (Fairlady), the R8 and the AE86 Corolla definitely!

Message 401 of 1,688 (288,227 Views)

Detail Lost when it's rainy? windshield wiper

★★★★ Novice

I notice when it comes to rain the windshield wiper is still stoped. can you understand a man dirves in rain and don't use his wiper?(all other rac games do have their wiper worded)

If ea really wants to make this game a little more real on Visual Performance,then plz consider fix this little detail ,thx

Message 402 of 1,688 (288,120 Views)

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

★★★★ Novice

1-I notice when it comes to rain the windshield wiper is still stoped. can you understand a man dirves in rain and don't use his wiper?(all other rac games do have their wiper worded)

If ea really wants to make this game a little more real on Visual Performance,then plz consider fix this little detail ,thx

2-l really like the former underground bgm music,is there any possibilities that bgm dlc be released?

Message 403 of 1,688 (288,226 Views)

Ferrari F40 mods

★★ Novice

on the next update, a fairly easy looking feature to add would be to allow more modifications for the F40. When I say more, at least enable the rims/tire option even if in real life, the F40 has only one lug nut and most of the rims have more. Also enable some generic NFS splitters, canards, exhausts and rear diffusers for this car.

Message 404 of 1,688 (288,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As far as suggestions, as a hardcore racing gamer and real-life gearhead, I have quite a few. I apologize for the long list, but most of these seem to be popular so I'll throw mine in too. I tried to break it down into two categories.

Customization

1. More vehicles need options for headlights/taillights/side mirrors. So far the Boss 302 is the only one with headlights I could change, and I haven't found any for the mirrors.
  2. Speaking of that Boss 302, the ability to change head/tail lights along with body kits would be nice since it makes virtually no sense at all to be limited on those because I changed front/rear valence and fenders. Even if it's just blackout tails or colored HID heads (eyelids for certain vehicles would be nice too).
  3. Body kits should only prevent changing the spoiler when that spoiler is an integral part of the kit. I've put plenty of body kits on cars and almost none of them has dictated what spoiler you can and cannot use with the vehicle.
  4. All body kit panels should really be individually selectable, and more of them would be awesome. If you're going for real-life manufacturers, my personal favorite is VIS. They also make a TON of hoods/trunk lids/fenders for models and I'm sure the advertising would be something they'd appreciate.
  5. Need WAY more choices on CF panels, and the option to paint them. Maybe I like the louvers on one but I don't want the clearcoated CF look? 
  6. Ability to shave emblems. Not in conjunction with anything, just to shave them. It's a super simple and super popular thing and it annoys me to know end that I can't keep the clean look I want.
  7. Ability to shave door handles/bumpers/side-marker lights
  8. Roll cages
  9. DECAL EDITOR!! Seriously the ability to create customer decals would be awesome. Even if it utilizes an interface similar to Battlefield's emblem editor, that would be awesome and the ability to unlock additional shapes would add extended playability.
  10. More part manufacturer logos would be awesome. I realize licensing is a concern but seriously, it's way too limited.
  11. Ability to color the lips of rims and the spokes separately on ALL rims would be excellent.
  12. Greater choice in rim manufacturers/models.
  13. Auto-center of some kind would be nice. Or heck, even just a grid overlay when placing decals would be super helpful.
  14. Copied decals should go to a clipboard to be used elsewhere without having to double check size, stretch, color...etc.
  15. Ability to customize colors on the body wraps/more body wrap options. 
  16. Monster energy decals. Seriously. If there was anything you actually implement from my suggestions, just that one. And not just one. The M in multiple versions (outlined, not outlined). The "energy" go with the M. 
  17. Greater changes from the ride rake setting for stance. Right now it makes almost zero difference.
  18. Ability to change tire size in addition to rim size, or at least the option to tub muscle cars.
  19. Pin-on pins showing at least on CF hoods if nothing else.
  20. More exhaust options, especially on the muscle cars.
  21. Ability to add hood scoops./blowers
  22. A WAY bigger song selection. Just...so much bigger. I'm absolutely sick to death of the limited selection there is right now.

CARS I WANT!

1. Three letters: D. S. M. Specifically, the 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Eclipse. I would love to rebuild my IRL race car in-game (see pic)
  2. AE86 Corolla
  3. Mazda RX8
  4. Nissan 350Z or 370Z
  5. Any AMG Black edition BMWs
  6. HELLCATS!
  7. Pontiac GTO
  8. Chevy Nova
  9. Old-school Dodge Challenger/Barracuda
  10. Dodge Dart
  11. Any Audi S-lines (I mean come on. You have VW, Porsche and Lamborghini, they could give you some Audi goodness. Yeah, I drive A6 with the 2.7 TT and Quattro AWD is unmatched except by the WRX)
  12. Audi TT
  13. Some of the Utes from Australia.
  14. Right-hand drive anything.
  15. Bentley Continental GT
  16. Jaguar XK-R
  17. Hyundai Tiburon GT
  18. Honda CRX ST-i
  19. Honda del Sol. 
  20. Any hot rods, but specifically a 32 Ford 3-window, 57 Chevy Bel-Air, Hudson Hornet, 49 Ford, 41 Willys coupe or 39 Lincoln MKZ. I'm a hot-rodder and would love to be able to put some up against the new-school stuff.
  21. Aston Martin DB9, One77...etc
  22. Nissan 240SX (You know what I mean. How is this not already in there? I mean, really?)
  23. Honda S2000
  24. Cadillac CTS-V and XTS

Alright, I think that's about all I have. I love the game - obviously or I wouldn't have this many suggestions - but it just needs MORE.

Message 405 of 1,688 (288,490 Views)

★★ Novice

I hope whoever reads these posts takes special note of 2FRESH2FLY's post. I think he sums up everything anyone has said about the way we feel in one post. Go show that to your superiors and maybe you can start fixing what matters. 

Message 406 of 1,688 (288,483 Views)

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see more preset wraps on this game more customizable parts , actual neon tubes , more cars and more races !!  

Message 407 of 1,688 (288,118 Views)

One More CAR

★★★★★ Newbie

Please add Nissan 350Z or 370Z. I need this car!

Message 408 of 1,688 (288,128 Views)

Music

★★★ Newbie
It would be nice if we were able to upload our own music onto the game from the PS4/Xbox/PC hardware and we would be able to choose when the song plays or which screen and what songs would be played... Just a thought.
Message 409 of 1,688 (288,132 Views)

Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,
This game is amazing.
I would like more garage spaces for more cars.

For the 11.25 update, The new icon car Morohoshi's Diablo have a cool Neon (LEDs),
i hope this can be use for all cars.
Also i would like some Sedans in this game! (JZX series , BMW E34/E39)
Thanks EA.

Message 410 of 1,688 (288,113 Views)