Re: Feedback & Suggestions

by Wolf_Fangs1381

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Some cars do not have mobs for sale and would like to see them and use them . The Acura infinity , edge ford , ford f150 are those noticed in the game streets. Will be released in future updates ?

Message 71 of 1,688 (4,768 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I would really like to see much, much more visual mods including carbon parts.. And I don't mean the same part for every car like the spoiler/splitter now..

Atleast let us debadge the trunks, tint the head-, taillights and make standard carbon hoods, roofs and trunks available..

As for the cars:
-Classic Mini Cooper S
-BMW Mini Cooper S (Clubman?) (with LB body kit)
-VW Golf R Mk.7 (not another GTI like all other race games)
-VW Beetle
-VW T1
-Pagani Zonda Cinque
-BMW 1M Coupé
-BMW 2002 Tii
-Audi RS4
-Audi RS6 Avant
Message 72 of 1,688 (4,766 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No steering wheel support fix this problem please 

Message 73 of 1,688 (4,762 Views)

Raise the 3rd person camera a bit

★★★★ Apprentice

The 3rd person camera needs to be raised up a few degrees so we can see more of the road in front of our cars.  See photo comparing NFS on the right to another game on the left.  This will help especially with cars that are taller.

Message 74 of 1,688 (4,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

*Updated 11/17/15*

Hello,

Well I have a few things that should be added,some things that should be changed,and some things that need fixed.

Things that should be added :

1.) The lack of customization. Many of us if not the whole community are disappointed in the lack of customization. This was supposed to be the best Need for Speed with it's customization and so far it's a let down. I even purchased the Deluxe Edition so I had the Styling Pack which I don't seem to be seeing. I'd personally like to see more customization for the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302. I started a new thread on what I'd like to see which you can see on the first page of this thread.

2.) More wheel and tire choices. Would like to see more vintage wheels from '60s and 70's muscle cars. More wheels all together actually. I'd like to see more tires from the likes of Perelli,Michelin,Goodyear,and Kumho tires.

3.) We need the ability to save colors. Right now it is a process to change the color for a large single color graphic. I've placed over 20 layers to make a single color graphic and having to change the color on each one of the shapes used,then adjusting the sliders is a nightmare. Being able to save let's say 10 to 20 colors would be a great addition for the graphic editor. If we could save colors all we would have to do is select the shape or image used and select that saved color. No more adjusting the slider to get it right.

4.) Adding to that I would like to see three boxes under the color slider for RGB values. If we could use a numbered RGB code for a color we could get better color results. For example,silver is a tricky color to get right (at least for me anyway).

5.) Something else for the graphic editor that others have mentioned is the ability to mirror from one side of the car to the other. If you're a perfectionist like myself you'll spend quite some time making sure things are placed exactly as the other side. Being able to mirror would save a lot of time.

6.) I'd also like to see a tool for removing a section of a graphic shape or any other images that are available. Something like Windows Paint has. An example of how this could help is placing the Shelby GT350 and GT500 stripes on the lower sides of the car. We could place the graphic which has the thin pin stripes along the wide stripe,resize it so it's correct,and then use a removal tool to delete the portion of the wide stripe where the GT350 or GT500 would be placed. Not only would it save a bit more time but it would also save you from inserting or adding a new layer to place a small part of that type of stripe. Another example of this would be placing a single wide racing stripe with thin pin stripes on each side across the top of your hood. You could then remove a small section of the thin pin stripes to add the horsepower or cubic inches of the engine that is seen on cars.

7.) The ability to paint the rear spoilers on cars. I painted my Fox Body Mustang similar to a car Chip Foose did on Overhaulin',but I wasn't able to paint the stock rear spoiler to match the trunk graphics. That was a let down. Also the ability to paint the rear window louvers like the 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 has,as well as any other cars that may have the rear window louvers. One more thing that just came to mind would be the ability to paint the headlights of cars like Vaughn Gittin Jr's Mustangs have. They would have to be done with transparency as to keep you from completely painting them solid. This way they would glow depending on your transparency level. I'm thinking no more than 75 - 80% total,100% being completely solid.

8.) Cruise control. If we could set our speed limit with a press of a button it would help us stay out of trouble with the cops that are lurking around or hiding watching traffic. There are a few places where the cops are more concentrated than other places. So if the speed limit is 45mph we could throttle to that speed and then press the down button on the D-pad to set it at that speed as that button isn't used either. The ability to set cruise control would be a nice added feature.

9.) Colored window tint. I would like to see this. Would be the same concept as painting the headlights. There would have to be a transparency limit so you can't totally paint your windows a solid color. I think 75% - 80% would be just fine,just like the headlights. We can already adjust the window tint and adding the ability to color it would be sweet.

10.) Add a third color for all wheels so we can paint the rim,the face of the spokes,and the side of the spokes. Midnight Club LA has this feature and it's awesome. You can really personalize your wheels more having a third color. This should be added for all of us painters out there.

11.) A text window or box for the graphic editor so we can type in words to place on our cars. It is a bit frustrating trying to put words on your car one letter at a time. Would be much easier if we could just type in the word(s) we want and then place it. More font styles to would be a plus.

Things that should be changed (Radio) :

1.) The way tracks are changed. Having to hold down the L3 button on the PS4 controller for a good 3 to 4 seconds is a pain,especially when driving. A simple press and release of the L3 button would work just fine and would be easier to change when driving. We all have that one song in the game that puts us in the zone. Or it could be changed to the left and right buttons on the D-pad which aren't even used.

Things that need to be fixed :

1.) The 1971 Nissan GT-R has a problem with it's steering. Last night when I took it out for a spin and to do the under 250hp race my car veered to the right (I believe) when the race started and I got control back. There was also another problem that I encountered with it. At the start of another race and I got control back I had my foot to the floor but the car acted like I also had the brake pressed. But I didn't and it took a couple presses of the accelerator to get the car moving. Haven't experienced this with any other cars of mine.

2.) When placing graphics on the Fox Body Mustang some area's don't line up correctly. I placed some straight lines on the hood as well as the cowling,but when you place the line it will misalign a bit on the cowling. I had to place separate lines to get the cowl to match up with the hood. Another issue is the body kit for the Fox Body Mustang does the same thing as the hood and cowling,but on the fender flares. If you place a straight line on the side of the car and your graphics goes onto the fender flare it will misalign. So this needs to be fixed.

3.) The secondary color for the SSR MS1 wheels doesn't work. They are my favorite style of wheel but I'd like to be able to paint them in a two tone paint scheme. Or I would be able to have a chrome rim with black wheel hub and spokes.

I'll add more if I think of anything else that should be added or changed. Right now this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Wolf_Fangs1381

Message 75 of 1,688 (4,719 Views)

Change Soundtrack control

★★ Apprentice

Right now you'll have to press and hold the R3 (PS4) for changing the soundtrack. How do you think people will do this while racing? Try yourself and see. Please change this to some of the unused D-Pad buttons. 

Message 76 of 1,688 (4,707 Views)

Re: Change Soundtrack control

★★★ Apprentice

Hello Maniac00x,

To change the track it is the L3 button on PS4. R3 is for taking screenshots on PS4. And easily,it isn't hard to press and release the L3 while racing. I can change the track by holding the L3 button while racing. It isn't hard to do,I do it all the time. But having to hold it down to change the track is unnecessary when a simple press and release would suffice. Not to mention much easier to do while racing. I also mention changing it from the L3 button to the left and right d-pad buttons. Using those we could skip forward or back.

Wolf_Fangs1381

Message 77 of 1,688 (4,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I hope there wont be any over psed cars pegani or bugatti, they will just replace the "slower" cars. Its sad enough to see that full tuned nissan skyline gtr 1999 is much slower than aventador.... I dont want to use these exotics to win a race because its much faster than the normal cars. I was already disapointed when i saw the ferarri f40, i think the lambos are the limit at exotic cars.
Message 78 of 1,688 (4,695 Views)

Steering wheel support

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You need put force feedback steering wheel support In need for speed I have a logitech driving force g920 racing wheel - black for the Xbox one, I'm disabled and can't play with a controller fix this problem his please   

Message 79 of 1,688 (4,679 Views)

Re: Cops

★ Apprentice

agree also , why cops no have better cars like chevy corvette or lambo diablo Standard smile 

Message 80 of 1,688 (4,686 Views)