Re: LEVEL 50 REALLY MAX ???

by AXEL-JOHN_CAN

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

totally agree Standard smile 

ceiling level 50, is demotivating continue to the game!!

Message 50 of 1,688 (8,390 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

well well great reminder Standard smile

Message 51 of 1,688 (6,135 Views)

Things that have bugged me so far

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Love the game, like a lot of people! But there are niggly things that bug me with the game, some of which may or may not get fixed in future updates.

- Cannot save a colour (besides the entire car wrap)
- Cannot save a wheel colour
- Ability to zoom in when making a detailed wrap
- Ability to have more carbon parts (fenders, roof etc)

- AI characters interfear with races that they arent part of (had paths crossed of seemingly two races which ended in a massive smash, which in one respect is funny)

- Lack of mods for certain cars (headlights etc)

- The civic type r has a middle rear brake light in game (which it doesnt in real life), makes it look like a 'replica' or someone was using the wrong google image to go off lol

- You can have a facelift bumper on the civic type r but cannot change the headlights to match (facelift headlights are more pointy and have less space between the grill and light)

- 5 cars doesnt seem enough to have in your garage, I dont want to keep selling cars just to have others to play with, I want them all!

Just a few points, some others may have already raised. Besides that the game is killer!
Message 52 of 1,688 (6,022 Views)

Re: Visual customization (nfs)

★★★★★ Novice
I was disappointed with lack of parts too. Worst part was people who played the beta who are now saying parts available then are not now!
Message 53 of 1,688 (4,952 Views)

Re: We need Lobbies in NFS!!!

★★ Apprentice

You are absolutely right mate. The game is fantastic, but it will slowly loose its charm down the line very soon because people find very hard to play multiplayer events/races. Single player missions are fairly easy and I believe many of them would have already got their shiny platinum by now. All drive worked somewhat well with Rivals because it didn't have narrative story line (at least not like the current one) and single player missions were all just some objectives. 

Multiplayer lobbies would provide some longevity to this game and bring all online players who would like to participate in a race/events quicker rather them roaming around the city for hours to race with someone or join a crew that hardly have 3 to 5 people. I'm pretty sure majority of the people especially the long time series fans want this to happen. WE NEED LOBBIES!!!

Message 54 of 1,688 (6,029 Views)

★★ Apprentice

amazing idea Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile

Message 55 of 1,688 (6,098 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

agree agree agree <3

Message 56 of 1,688 (6,091 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

oh yea max lvl 50 is toooo baaad !! 

Message 57 of 1,688 (6,068 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @CYNTHIA_CANADA,

(@WICKY_McONEAL @JENNIFER-RACHEL @SCARLETT-SOPHIA @OLIVIA_LAMBERT)

Thank you for the feedback. I currently cannot offer more information about any plans to change the Level 50 max. I will however forward your feedback.

Hope you all still enjoy the game.

--Tom

Message 58 of 1,688 (6,043 Views)

★★ Apprentice

heya Tom (((*_*)))

thank you game is amazing like each nfs =) 

i hope in over time we will see the new enhancements to the game's move to a new level =)) 

so many thanks xoxo 

Message 59 of 1,688 (6,037 Views)