Error Code 40050000 PS4

by Srmvasconcelos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Code 40050000 PS4

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I'm getting this error thus nit bwing able to play the game. The game is functioning normally and then, randomly, some times I just get atuck with this error. My internet connection is OK, my accoubts are linked, etc. And the game plays fine sometimes.
Message 1 of 5 (5,191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 40050000 PS4

EA DICE Team

@Srmvasconcelos,

Make sure you are using a wired connection. Wireless is unstable and might lead to such errors every now and then. You could also try to unplug the power from your console and router for about two minutes, this refreshes your connection and often resolves issues.

For further connection troubleshooting, please refer to the article below:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-ME-FIRST-NFS-Basic-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (5,578 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Srmvasconcelos,

Make sure you are using a wired connection. Wireless is unstable and might lead to such errors every now and then. You could also try to unplug the power from your console and router for about two minutes, this refreshes your connection and often resolves issues.

For further connection troubleshooting, please refer to the article below:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/READ-ME-FIRST-NFS-Basic-Troubleshooting/td-p/4908815

Message 2 of 5 (5,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I find it absolutely * ridiculous that I have to spend half and hour to an hour just trying to connect with a flawless WIRELESS connection at 56 MB/s with a capacity for 65 MB/s and that the only solution your "Support" can come up with is "Make sure you are using a wired connection. Wireless is unstable and might lead to such errors every now and then. You could also try to unplug the power from your console and router for about two minutes, this refreshes your connection and often resolves issues."

My wireless works for EVERY OTHER PLAYSTATION 4 GAME without a hitch, what make you so special ? Why do I need to suffer this and unplug my router everytime just to play? Surely you people can come up with some better solution than this * ?
Message 3 of 5 (3,926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi there

Have you had any luck running the game. I am having the same problem.. THanks

Message 4 of 5 (3,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem...someone has a bettee solution tha a wired connection? Thanks

Message 5 of 5 (1,864 Views)