Do you plan to fix this, or are you just closing your eyes and pushing NFS 2017

by kimkl

Original Post

Do you plan to fix this, or are you just closing your eyes and pushing NFS 2017

★★★★ Novice

Cheaters crashing the Game i can live with, because there will always be small boys with small d...

But the game has serious issues with the Xbox 360 Controller, which is supported when ever i do a lot of things, like tapping break while steering left and right or tapping speed button, i get the connection error, i have a 500/500Mb FIBER OPTIC CONNECTION, 0 LAG 0 LATENCY but when ever i join drift events and do a lot of right left steering and tapping break or speed button, this F.U.B.A.R error pops, and now 2 times in a Row the Game crashed because i hit a npc car in the rear, at full speed this is not my PC having problems this is your Game being pushed out without proper, testing to make a profit, 

And the fact you have not released a patch to deal with the DAM.. disconnect problem tells me that you have discovered a problem with the Game code and its not fixable, or you will not spend money to fix it even though we all payed good money to support the NFS game line, i understand ofc your a business, and needs to make a profit in order to make new NFS games, but i have had this problem since i bought the game it does not matter if its keyboard and mouse Xbox 360 logitech steering wheel "well the wheel forget it game crashes before you can say how much it sux" the game does not handle the fast commands send by keyboard controller or steering wheel.

And since i have some skills in programing i know this is not server related or PC related this is pure due to the fact the programmer, who programmed the code for the steering part, did not do his job, and i would not even call him a programmer, amazing you have people on payroll, who do not even qualify as programmers, you make millions each year and you hire people like that strange.

But i would like to know if you plan to "fix" any problems or are you just counting days until NFS 2017 and hoping people will stop complaining about what a poor job your staff did with NFS 2015/2016

I understand since this is prob a coding error and you realized, its unfix-able that any patch will not completely fix it.

But from my little experience its clear to see its a memory overload/buffer problem, so a dirty fix could be instead of people getting booted to Desktop, make a quick save load feature, and when the Game because of poor coding has a "memory/buffer" overload have the Game do a quick save, in Rivals that takes a split second, then have the game dump the "memory/buffer" overload.

The Game will still CTD due to the poor coding, but with a quick save players keep any rep made or gold, and with a quick save players could load the Game in under 30 seconds compared to another problem due to poor programming over 3 mins, i have timed it and it takes me over 3 mins to get into Garage.

My PC Spec

i7 4Ghz

Asus GTX 1060 6GB

2tb Hybrid sata 600 HDD for my games my OS is on a SSD

16 GB 2400mhz DDR3

SBz

Xbox 360 controller

Logitech G300s Mouse Logitech G910 Gaming Keyboard

I am sure i am not the only one who feels, you are neglecting us on purpose, due to a coding problem that cannot be fixed or would cost money to fix, and why fix anything that cosrt money when NFS 2017 is on its way.

No lets sit back close our eyes and ears and push out 2017 because most will ofc buy it because NFS 2015/2016 is so poorly made so NFS 2017 must be better right?

I will ofc buy 2017 my self am a huge fan of the series have them all, but i hate money grubbing "Firms" who are just in it for the profit.

What a shame you where not always like that but i guess when a Game has such a success as the NFS series we can do a pi.. poor job right we just make a NFS 2018 if it turns out we made another mistake and hire staff who should never have set there foot inside the door.

Thank You

Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)

Re: Do you plan to fix this, or are you just closing your eyes and pushing NFS 2

EA DICE Team

@kimkl

Hi there,

I think there's a misunderstanding here as the XB360 controller actually isn't officially supported for this game. But if you would still like to get it running then I would recommend to check out the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Troubleshooting-for-Wheels-Controllers-Controls/td-p/52...

Message 2 of 2 (470 Views)