[Console]Bugs

by abc740632658

Original Post

[Console]Bugs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having one issue with the new need for speed, every so often I will be joining a new race or event and at the start the camera will face the front of my car so I can not see where I am driving, it has also happened during a race a couple of times. There is no issue with my controller as it works perfect on all other games including other racing ones.

Is this a problem other people have had? If so what do I need to do to fix it? It has cost me a couple of races and very good times on time trial events and is very annoying when it happens.

Please help!

Paul

Message 3 of 9 (316 Views)

NFS 2015 - Object is not put in the correct place, it's flying.

★ Novice

Title says it all, the object is flying and not in the right place, it should be above. Hope it gets fixed very soon.

Message 1 of 9 (300 Views)

Re: NFS 2015 - Object is not put in the correct place, it's flying.

★ Novice

Just to add.

Message 2 of 9 (298 Views)

Camera bug related to "Clamping Down" even forcing me to use chase camera.

★★★ Newbie

There is a bug which when I join the "clamping down" event, I am forced into the chase camera and when I go to change it, It only switched to a different chase camera. I can only stop it happening by restarting the game or returning to garage.

Message 4 of 9 (296 Views)

missing tail lights on subaru brz

★ Novice

After the recent update new tail lights should be available for the subaru BRZ, but they are not showing up in game. Frown

Message 5 of 9 (292 Views)

Splitter on the r32 gtr

★★★★★ Novice
There is some weirdness going on with the splitters on the R32, they keep changing and being taken off, please fix!
Message 6 of 9 (298 Views)

The race JAIL BREAK other drivers scores fulctuating

★★ Newbie

in the new Need For Speed the race JAIL BREAK is a drift race the other drivers scores keep fulctuating one sec they will have say 3600 the next sec 10000 then 4600 then12000 then 6000 then 14000 it continues like that but your score stays consistant there for you never win. I even tried to stay in the back at one point to see how they were always doubling their score that is when i noticed the score was going haywire

Message 7 of 9 (296 Views)

Glitches after 1.06 udate

★★★ Newbie
After 1.06 download was in the middle of Eddie #15 race. Game crashed me into wall, reloaded and continuously sent me into crash scene over and over after loading. Had to close game and reload. Have video saved to PlayStation
Message 8 of 9 (323 Views)

Surround Panning Options Activating Suggestion

★★★ Newbie

Hi, is there any option to activate Nvidia Surround panning option when launch the game and Disable surround panning option when exit the game for 2 monitors?

When i play the game everytime i have to enable surround panning option and disable it when i exit the game. its headache.

Rig - Asus GTX 960 DirectCUII with 3 monitor setup

Thanx.

Message 9 of 9 (287 Views)