Can't buy anything and can't sell cars. NFS 2015

by vVrobinVv

Original Post

Re: Can't buy anything and can't sell cars. NFS 2015

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Psn jrollins006

Sold 2 of cars to purchase the Aventador, played for like 15 minutes before I got disconnected and when I came back I didn't have my lambo but I did have the other 2 cars, but now it won't allow me to sell them. Transaction was around 5pm est
Message 11 of 40 (3,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have The same issue, i lost connection and then i didnt earned my money from The race and after that when i came to The garage and tried to change costumization then it didn't save, I could not change or sell the car. I'm at level 30 atm and it sucks if I have to restart everything I worked for, please could you fix this?! I have restarted ps4 and the game several times but it didn't do any good.

Best regards David
Message 12 of 40 (3,376 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

So basically about 15-30 minutes ago the same thing happened to me but now it almost acts like I have 2 save files on NFS. Sometimes when I load up NFS it put me in a garage with all my cars AND the money I sold them for or it puts me in a garage with just my M3 from the Deluxe edition with about 17 thousand which is a big deal since i should have around 325 thousand dollars and the M3 but it doesn't seem to want too work. I hope you guys can fix this and thank you in advance.

List of stuff I had:

1. $103,000 Honda NSX
  2. $95,000-97,000 Toyota Supra
  3. $95,000-97,000 Mitsubishi Evo
  4. $84,000 Mazda Miata
  5. The free Deluxe edition BMW M3

PSNID:

SmileyMan247

Message 13 of 40 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly like my issue! Feel for you bro! Hope EA will fix this ASAP
Message 14 of 40 (3,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN id: rdevine94

Bought a 1999 Nissan GTR at about  22:40, spent about 100k on the car and all parts. left the game and when i came back my car and all the money was gone. time well spent

Message 15 of 40 (3,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello.. I am having this issue and I cannot progress in the game with this happening.. MY PSN is YOUNGMIND7 and I had a gtr upgraded to the max of level 22 could and i refreshed the game and i had my previous car back with no money and i cannot sell or do anything. Can you fix this?

Message 16 of 40 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the GTR at around 10 ish pm and I had around 30-40k cash with it after it was upgraded to max at level 22. Can I get it back?

Message 17 of 40 (3,341 Views)

★ Novice
Here the same! I bought the bmw m3 and sold the mustang, then won few races and tried to get on the crew of my friends after the loading screen i had a blackscreen with only the hud, after restarting the bmw was disappeared, the money which i spend to (ca 40.000) and the mustang stands in the garage.... Everything happend via a livestream on twitch.... -.-

Psnid: LoserMachine686
Around 23:30 (germany!)
Please guys helllpppp
Message 18 of 40 (3,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is a great release... putting in so much time and getting glitched like this and now cant even progress ey

Message 19 of 40 (3,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Issue for mine I lost about $20,000 on parts for my BRZ, I sold it bought me a gt86 fully moded with RKBNY kit and exit, came back to garage now its my old car, nothing will save, tried selling a car but it says i cannot sell my psn id is gattucho.

Message 20 of 40 (3,314 Views)