Can't buy anything and can't sell cars. NFS 2015

by vVrobinVv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't buy anything and can't sell cars. NFS 2015

★★★ Newbie
I bought a murcielago and after that i couldnt buy parts and sell cars. So i restarted the game. I came back and suddenly i got my old car back and less money. And i still couldnt buy and sell cars.

Please help

Robin
Message 1 of 40 (1,905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't buy anything and can't sell cars. NFS 2015

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and  working on a solution.

There is currently a delay in the  transactions made, but it should update correctly within  30 minutes. 

If that isn't the case, can you please reply to this thread with your gamertag/PSNID, the parts/cars purchased, and the time of the transactions.

Thanks for your patience and co-operation guys.

View in thread

Message 4 of 40 (1,982 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Anyway around this? any mods care to reply? note this isnt for me its for a friends account.

Message 2 of 40 (1,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the exact same problem but I also lost all my money aswel
Message 3 of 40 (1,874 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and  working on a solution.

There is currently a delay in the  transactions made, but it should update correctly within  30 minutes. 

If that isn't the case, can you please reply to this thread with your gamertag/PSNID, the parts/cars purchased, and the time of the transactions.

Thanks for your patience and co-operation guys.

Message 4 of 40 (1,983 Views)

★ Novice

Hello? I am also experiencing this problem at this current time, when I go off it reverts to my old car, and I also lose my money, Please help! PSN: Blvckula.

Message 5 of 40 (1,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue.
Purchased a BMW M2 @ around 22:15. Got kicked from the game and came back on to find no BMW, no cash and old car 😠
PSNID - Wallacerp
Message 6 of 40 (1,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PSN: JDMRACER7

Time: 5:25pm

Lost progression in story mode

Lost progression in the daily challenge

Lost a little over $40,000

BMW M3 lost parts installed and cant repurchase: Fully adjustable sway bars, intake manifold w/X-large throttle body, standalone fuel system, standalone ecu, ported cylinder heads, titanium manifold and clutch w/0.05s gear change time.

And looking at this list now that is a lot of parts i got taken off the car and cant put back on. Frustrating that I have one mission to end the game and the car can't keep up at this moment.

Time:5:45pm

Can not adjust tuning

Update

Time: 9:30pm

Shut the system off for 2hrs to run some errands came back and the parts are on my M3 and able to tune it. But the money did not come back. I also have duplicate parts of the ones I was missing. The progress of my story mode and challenges came back as well.  Any update on getting my money back or am I SOL?

Message 7 of 40 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just purchased the game. Got to level 8 and lost connection to the server. Restarted the game and my car was back to stock and I had no cash but my level and xp were remembered.
Message 8 of 40 (1,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the salw problem when i bought the lambo huracan , lost the car and the money , also cant buy anything .. Cant play like this ... Psn lukas0713
Message 9 of 40 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Psnid- kmeds213
Missing my Toyota supra with upgrades, game connection crashed and my car was gone. Crash was approx 5:15pm est and purchase was probably an hour prior to crash
Message 10 of 40 (1,732 Views)