CAN YOU PLAY WITH/INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO YOUR SESSION

★★ Newbie

i just want to know can you play online with you psn friends

Message 1 of 12 (211,262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CAN YOU PLAY WITH/INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO YOUR SESSION

EA DICE Team

Hi @Kiki2badd,

The best way to play with friends is by joining a crew. Select "Crew Play" from the NFS Network menu and join a crew with your friends. You can have up to 8 people in a crew.

To start an event with friends, pull up to an event start point with your friends and press the start event button. Or, invite your crew by pushing square/X. To join a crew, select "Crew Play" from the Need for Speed Network menu.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (239,345 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hi @Kiki2badd,

The best way to play with friends is by joining a crew. Select "Crew Play" from the NFS Network menu and join a crew with your friends. You can have up to 8 people in a crew.

To start an event with friends, pull up to an event start point with your friends and press the start event button. Or, invite your crew by pushing square/X. To join a crew, select "Crew Play" from the Need for Speed Network menu.

--Tom

Message 2 of 12 (239,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did invite friends from list out of game and not working . Then i try with the crew but no place and evne when i set it to invite only and start a new sesion i still get 7 random ppl in the crew.

We did try to join a crew with 4 open slots and was able to send the invite but game loaded 2x for both of us and mine got stuck on the 2nd loading. Any way to create a empty crew in the game?

Message 3 of 12 (211,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Found it. When i hade it to invite only and restarted the whole game i did get a crew with 7 open slots. Se,ded the invites and it worked. But then still random joined so any way to keep it to friends only?

Message 4 of 12 (211,030 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

1-Restart your game

2-Press button to connect to the EA server

3-go on the Crew setting

4- press on empty spot

5- invite your friend

6- press play Wink

if you already start the game when you want to invite another friend, you must need to resart all these step... i know this is *, but it is the only way I found

Message 5 of 12 (210,826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will try these steps, but keep in mind, on my first day(3rd day owner now), it forced me to get playstation plus able to enable crew tab. So i accepted two day free trial... (which seems ridiculous). Will try the steps above today, as i am certain i will no longer have ps plus no more.

On another note, i exist the garage and so did my friend, but i didn't or couldn't see him at all(even though i saw alot of ppl leaving the garage)--- assuming it has to do with a lobby.  

Message 6 of 12 (209,343 Views)

★ Novice

Can I join your crew ?

Message 7 of 12 (166,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey I'm playing on PC I have origin access. I'm having a really hard time finding any games available which is weird because it shows all the players in that server and there are a ton. I was wondering if I can select players from the server list and invite them to games like on the PS4
Message 8 of 12 (140,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don’t have a crew setting?
Message 9 of 12 (138,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont konw

Message 10 of 12 (111,133 Views)