Re: PS4: Skip Cutscenes?

by BLVD69

Original Post

PS4: Skip Cutscenes?

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to skip the cutscenes? They are distraction. If not, EA, please include an option to skip such content? Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (11,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The most irritating cut scenes in the world, who thought anyone would like this garbage? Boy do I hate this game with a passion.

*throws it in the garbage where it belongs. What has happend to gaming? It all sucks now. It's because of the expansion of online gaming, and that games have gotten so expensive people only buy a few. Now they want to charge you $70 for a game with no story mode, just Call of Duty skinned in another theme. Had enough I'm no longer going to be an exploratory game purchaser. I'm going to wait a year after a release not because I can't throw away 70 bucks, I just don't want to waste my time with JUNK/GARBAGE.

Shame.

Message 2 of 4 (11,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, should definitely be an option “vote to skip” cutscene. Most definitely when you enter a quick-game of any kind. It won’t be that quick with them cutscenes..
Message 3 of 4 (7,868 Views)

★★ Expert

@kashif789us 

EA really created a Train Wreak here with so many cutscenes in this game!

Yes, it's true the cut scenes lays a heavy assault on anyone's eyes and ears as you try to play this poorly scripted video game.

The endless rockstar Energy drink brainwashing campaign is a full-on assault on your mind.  

The senseless gibberish script never seems to end!

This is why Ghost Studios needs to get out of the B-side acting department because they are breaking all the rules in good movie creation.

I mean the characters in this game seem like they are running on two brain cells throughout the game and have immature behavior!

The game really gives a bad light to true Car enthusiasts like my self.

As an older guy, I can appreciate real street muscle cars, but this game really dumbs the whole car scene down!

When will EA and Ghost studios give the fans a real Car game as they use to in the early years? 

Cut scenes in this game were a very low budget and poorly executed dilemma! 

EA & Ghost Studios have really been creating some real heaps of garbage in the NFS series and it looks like this trend shall continue!

EA has simply failed their customer base in the name of Greed!

Have a great day!  Large smile

Message 4 of 4 (7,734 Views)