Feedback & Suggestions

by Straatford87

Original Post

[SUGGESTION]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I would like to play "drag race" or "1/4 mile race" against other players in free ride. Would be awesome! Also I am missing some great cars like Audi (there are none) and more of VW cars like Golf 5 R32.
Nice feature would be to save colours as favorits and use them in every part.
Message 40 of 1,688 (8,286 Views)

Visual customization (nfs)

★ Novice
So not sure if it's just me but I seem to be missing loads of parts, eg; head/tail lights for most cars and certain cars have no bodykits or only have face lift bumpers?
Message 41 of 1,688 (4,830 Views)

Re: Visual customization (nfs)

★★★★ Apprentice

I kno man it sux.... But its like no one cares about it either!!! I dnt kno what happened to the customization scene... It seems that ppl only like paint n rims. Nobody wants to be different anymore... Honestly the visual customization  was the sole reason for me buyin the game n was sorely disappointed when i found out that the majority of the cars cant be customized... Ilike the direction they took, the company was just lazy i think.... Just another rush product to make a buck

Message 42 of 1,688 (4,822 Views)

Re: Visual customization (nfs)

★ Novice
Yeah I was the same! Saw all the visuals and thought it was back to being like underground but all we got was performance * don't get me wrong I like the game it's just disappointing as hell that none of the visuals from the trailers came with the game
Message 43 of 1,688 (4,814 Views)

Option to "Save" a Colour

★★★★ Novice

I think it would be good if an option to "save" a colour.  As in you could make something a certain colour, save the colour, then you could apply to to something else.  This would be helpful with decals especially. Please take this into consideration, thank you.

Message 44 of 1,688 (8,336 Views)

Car wishlist

★★★★★ Novice
Cars I would like to see implemented to an update. Share your thoughts and cars your like to see as well.

2013 ford focus st
2008 Chevy cobalt ss ( turbocharged)
Mazda speed 3
91' Nissan 300zx
15' Honda civic si
Golf GTI
Hennessy venom GT
Nissan 350 or 370z
Audi R8
02-04 Subaru WRX
84-87 Toyota corolla.

What do you guys think?
Message 45 of 1,688 (8,172 Views)

We need Lobbies in NFS!!!

★★★★ Apprentice

I am loving the game but we need multiplayer lobbies.  It is almost impossible to get other players into a race with the current crew system.  Other racing games by contrast take less than a minute to join a lobby with 10 to 24 other players.  With the NFS crew system you might get lucky and join a crew with 2 other players.  I think the max crew I was able to join was about 5 players.  The problem then is they are not ready or willing to race when you are.  It is a disaster.  

This game would be great if it had actual online racing.  Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to find others online to race against with the current crew system of matchmaking.

Message 46 of 1,688 (8,144 Views)

Logan

★★★ Newbie
Can you lease add in ken blocks car to winn or get for free like naki snas car or to add it in * a dlc
Message 47 of 1,688 (8,145 Views)

Spontaneous Races

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Do the racers have the same car every time or does this rotate? If they use the same car, is there a list available of names?

It does make it less spontaneous, but it does make it a lot easier Standard smile
Message 48 of 1,688 (4,834 Views)

LEVEL 50 REALLY MAX ???

★★★ Apprentice

I want to take this opportunity to ask for a break threshold level 50 max
I want to play the game tutu longer than a week Standard smile
if I can continue at the level it is a motivation for my friends to try to intimidate me or have a greater level as I do Standard smile
i think friendly competition who have best level ( xmas level 200 etc )

thank you Cynthia 

Message 49 of 1,688 (8,232 Views)