-nissan 370z

-nissan 350z

-lamborghini gallardo

-lamborghini murcielago like 2005

-mitsubishi eclipse

-mitsubishi eclipse GT

-ford mustang 2004

-mazda rx8

-mazda rx7 like underground (not sprit r)

-audi r8

-corvette c7 stingray

-nissan 240sx

-the same polce as nfs mw 2005

-the best: remaster of bayview, rockport, palmont in "HD" <3333 please :33

-PC Version.

-Radio's like GTA SA (rock, rap'90, actually rap etc or player music, spotify)

-for expample "plane" like TDU 2 to rockport/palmont/bayview

-audi tt

Message 911 of 1,688 (562 Views)

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Need more supercars! 

Add the Hypercar trinity in: LaFerarri, 918, and McLaren P1

Message 912 of 1,688 (656 Views)

How can I skip the cutscenes?

★★ Novice

I read somewhere that you can skip the cutscenes but they say how. Can I skip the cutscenes or do I have to deal with it?

Message 913 of 1,688 (622 Views)

Re: NFS - Feedback & Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Since EA and Ghost isn't listening to the countless people who want an offline mode how about

more rock/metal music

more Ferraris

more Subarus

more Mitsubishis (the 1996 mitsubishi eclipse gsx would be cool)

more Ford

more Mazda (RX8 maybe)

more Lotus

more Mercedes

more Volkswagen

just more from all the companies 

more garage space

in short more cars more garage space and more rock and metal

Message 914 of 1,688 (644 Views)

★ Apprentice

song suggestions be awesome if they were added:

Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Faces

Rammstein - Feuer Frei! 

Avenged Sevenfold - Beast And The Harlot 

Shinedown - Devour

City of the Weak - White Fire Alarm

Halestorm - I Miss The Misery

PVRIS - White Noise 

Pendulum 'Witchcraft'

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Flyleaf - Fully Alive

Flyleaf - I'm So Sick

Flyleaf - All Around Me

Five Finger Death Punch - Under And Over It

Five Finger Death Punch - Coming Down

Fit For Rivals - -Damage

Fit For Rivals - Crash

Eths - Bulimiarexia

Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling (Dubstep Violin Original Song)

Elements - Lindsey Stirling (Dubstep Violin Original Song)

Disturbed - Stupify 

Astroline Close my Eyes

Apocalyptica feat Lacey Sturm - Broken  Pieces

Atrium - -Alive

Message 915 of 1,688 (637 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey, I have been a fan and player of new for speed from a young age and I always love your games, however, the multiplayer aspect of this game is nearly none egsistant.
I spend hours trying to get people to have races and it is frustrating, and even with the new update and "competetive mode" option it's still the same. Please can you add a similar system to most wanted 2012 where you play races continually against people and rack up points for your position and have a winner at the end of a random set of races. This game needs this because at the minute I do not play because I get bored and it frustrates me because it's a racing game but there's no feeling of that like in most wanted 2012. Also can you please add online drag racing like in underground 2 with the same system of lane changing and timed shifting (like perfect shift, good shift, short shift etc) and add online pink slips where we can bet our cars. If you added these into the game it would change the dynamic of it completely and everyone would enjoy it more, I've spoken to loads of people who are desperate for these features to be added as much as I am.
Thanks for your time guys
Adam
Message 916 of 1,688 (633 Views)

Need for speed 2015 feedback & suggestions

★★★★ Novice
Hey, I have been a fan and player of need for speed for years from a young age and I always love your games, however, the multiplayer aspect of this game is nearly none egsistant.
I spend hours trying to get people to have races and it is frustrating, and even with the new update and "competetive mode" option it's still the same. Please can you add a similar system to most wanted 2012 where you play races continually against people and rack up points for your position and have a winner at the end of a random set of races. This game needs this because at the minute I do not play because I get bored and it frustrates me because it's a racing game but there's no feeling of that like in most wanted 2012. Also can you please add online drag racing like in underground 2 with the same system of lane changing and timed shifting (like perfect shift, good shift, short shift etc) and add online pink slips where we can bet our cars. If you added these into the game it would change the dynamic of it completely and I think a lot of racing lovers like me would enjoy it more, I've spoken to loads of people who are desperate for these features to be added as much as I am.
Thanks for your time guys
Adam
Message 917 of 1,688 (544 Views)

Need For Speed 2015 Steering Wheel Support.

★★ Novice

Hello EA!
I've been doing some research about this thread and it really got me excited about this whole wheel support thing! With a lot of experience in the Racing game genre from Forza to LFS, Project Torque, the Gran Turismo series and also pretty much the whole NFS series down from NFS 4 High stakes that i started playing back when i was a kid this game has caught my attention big time! I mean, It's the first game in quite a while that has such a wide selection of tuning, good looking cars, and a really promising street racing feel! I personally feel among other racing fans (I'm sure) that longing to enter an online server with your best friends along with your tastefully modded street cars and just have a good time! That feeling when you're out on the streets with your dream car driving flat out through the highway with the shimmering lights of traffic reflecting from dusk till dawn, I really see it as a WASTE not to have a *pit view and wheel support in this game (speaking from PC perspective). I'm sure most arcade racers don't mind much, but for us simulatior heads, the *pit view along with that cozy engine sound would bring so much more to this game and also encourage a bigger player pool!

I Just had to express my thoughts about this, I love your work so far, I just hope that this dream becomes reality! 

Peace! Martin Gustafsson

Message 918 of 1,688 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Something I REALLY wanted to say was the fact that the cops are way to easy to get away from! I remember in NFS rivals they were feared because they were very smart and skilled, and they usually called in backup so you would wind up having tons of cops on you. Not only that, but being caught also came with big consequences. That's why I think the finest should be more easily build up depending on how fast you go and what you hit, and the cops should be MUCH faster than they are. I remember getting a car that wasn't that insanely upgraded (I think it was a Mazda MX-5 2015) and I would lose the cops within less than 20 seconds. I just wish the pursuit would go on for about 2 mins until you have a CHANCE of getting away from them, and the fine should get to about $10,000 in a 5 min normal chase. In short: make the cops smarter and more aggressive in the next update please
Message 919 of 1,688 (620 Views)

Increase cop aggressiveness!!

★★★★★ Novice
Something I REALLY wanted to say was the fact that the cops are way to easy to get away from! I remember in NFS rivals they were feared because they were very smart and skilled, and they usually called in backup so you would wind up having tons of cops on you. Not only that, but being caught also came with big consequences. That's why I think the finest should be more easily build up depending on how fast you go and what you hit, and the cops should be MUCH faster than they are. I remember getting a car that wasn't that insanely upgraded (I think it was a Mazda MX-5 2015) and I would lose the cops within less than 20 seconds. I just wish the pursuit would go on for about 2 mins until you have a CHANCE of getting away from them, and the fine should get to about $10,000 in a 5 min normal chase. In short: make the cops smarter and more aggressive in the next update please
Message 920 of 1,688 (619 Views)