Re: nhl 19 franchise glitch

by Jbecker8896

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@Jbecker8896 Dude hold your mouth just right and throw the disc into a brick wall. I wasted so many hours on a expansion team to bring them finally into winning, and all these things I did. I will not buy their garbage until it's $20. If they don't want to fix problems, then I'll pay for this like it's an indie game company and not one that produces a monopoly on all sports games sans baseball. They sell billions of copies of FIFA, and yet they can't take 5 Stanford interns for 2 weeks and knock it out. If this were gd soccer, the worst sport in the world, yet most followed.... Then they would have senior engineers on it. EA can lick a nut.
Message 41 of 49 (2,165 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode Advance Day Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Same thing on NHL 20, can't get past Oct 13, 2022, tried past saves etc. Anything ever work for this?

Message 42 of 49 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue except my game will do it from just about any game mode, sometimes even from the main menu! The game just freezes up, music starts skipping and eventually force quits itself. If I reset my console it will work sometimes for an unknown amount  of time then repeat same issues. I have NHL 20 but some friends did not buy the new game so I'm forced to play 19 with them. This is ridiculous. Any solutions EA Sports?

Message 43 of 49 (1,901 Views)

Re: Franchise Mode Advance Day Glitch

★★★ Newbie
@Studmaker34 nooo not in 20 too! Can't believe such a big developer can't / won't fix this. Frown
Message 44 of 49 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anything EA?

Message 45 of 49 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NYFIR3MAN Another week gone by, Still nothing done.
Message 46 of 49 (1,844 Views)

★ Novice

It's 2020 and still no fix...or even reply from what I can see so I think it's safe to say no. No they do not read these.

Message 47 of 49 (1,743 Views)

Community Manager

@willieawesomex 

Sorry for missing this. You posted in NHL 19 on a thread about Franchise Mode, when you're actually experiencing this in NHL 20 and with other modes. In the future it would be good to start a new thread and state what your issue is.

What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 48 of 49 (1,721 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's cute EA. I posted this last year about NHL 19, y'all just never fixed it. I'm playing on Xbox One. Thanks for finding this thread...

Message 49 of 49 (1,714 Views)