Why is opposing computer always better

by harorider_11

Original Post

Why is opposing computer always better

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play EASHL 3v3 with a computer for defense on each team
What happens when the bug occurs? One computer makes the most important interceptions, catches up to breakaway attempts, and actually can catch and pass a puck. On the other team it's usually completely opposite. They enter the zone 1v1 against computer, computer doesn't know how to defend it and they score a glitch goal because that's all everybody does🤢. They enter zone 2v2, them against me and computer, the computer will NO MATTER WHAT go after the person with the puck. One guy passes, the computer will leave the man he's on and swap to mine leaving other open for pass. We try to make our way up Ice, I pass to computer, he touchs it with his stick and let's it bounce away, or hits it with his feet. I ask for the pass up the boards on the RIGHT side when computer is in trouble behind the net. He passes it along the boards to the LEFT, complete opposite side of the ice.
What do you expect to see? One computer playing the other is a peewee player. We have had many club games lost because the computer can't hold, pass, or skate with the puck. As well as the opposing computer making ridiculous goals that should never go in.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) ALL DAY
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LTikk
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I've got a video of computer making stupid goal but one more problem with EA is that I can't even upload that video. Honestly I've never been so annoyed with a franchise. Why don't you listen to your community and fix the problems being set out in front of you

Message 1 of 4 (877 Views)

Re: Why is opposing computer always better

It's basically 40/40 on the other team knowing how to manipulate the AI scripting and your settings and position on the ice affecting their scripting. The other 20% comes from "Dynamic Difficulty" and the computer just doing whatever the heck it wants

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (856 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even changing strategies seems like computer doesn't change his play style. Me and my wing up by net then all a sudden Kurtz comes rushing in and instant breakaway for them. It's like the awareness is always different for him every game and significantly affected by momentum.

Message 3 of 4 (849 Views)

Oh, yeah no, strategies don't do anything in 3's. For some reason they were never able to fix it staying on aggro

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 4 (831 Views)